Capladi is out!

TimeFlipper

We need a female Doctor Who, and Phoebe Waller-Bridge would make a perfect female replacement for Capaldi (y)
She`s not bad looking and has that cute nerdy look about her..:D

ac_doctorwho_female_comp.jpg

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
We'll have to wait till Christmas to find out.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I know who the new Doctor is. Do you want me to spill the beans? It's not a woman. That would upset us fans because tradition has kept The Doctor as a man for many years. I'd be ticked off they decided to become politically correct. They are already making Trump jokes and political statements on the show, which I don't appreciate because I watch it to escape reality.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I know who the new Doctor is. Do you want me to spill the beans? It's not a woman. That would upset us fans because tradition has kept The Doctor as a man for many years. I'd be ticked off they decided to become politically correct. They are already making Trump jokes and political statements on the show, which I don't appreciate because I watch it to escape reality.

It hasn't been revealed yet. Looks like a plethora of candidates so far. Spill the beans! And do tell us your source.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

It hasn't been revealed yet. Looks like a plethora of candidates so far. Spill the beans! And do tell us your source.

Yes, it has, in the UK.

kris-marshall.png
Kris Marshall 'to replace Peter Capaldi as Doctor Who at the end of season 10'

New Doctor Who 'revealed as Kris Marshall takes over from Peter Capaldi and has already joined the cast'

I have no idea if these are tabloids, so you would have to correct me if I'm wrong. Can't find an official statement from BBC...so maybe I'm wrong. I don't know.

The new doctor better not be female. I'm tired of this politically correct crap. Keep politics out of our tv shows. It has always been a male. Keep it that way. And stop the Trump jokes. If I want politics, I watch Fox News.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Apparently these look like wishful predictions. Kris Marshall did not replace Capaldi in the season finale. It ended as a cliffhanger with Capaldi in the death throws of a regeneration.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Apparently these look like wishful predictions. Kris Marshall did not replace Capaldi in the season finale. It ended as a cliffhanger with Capaldi in the death throws of a regeneration.

How did you see the season finale? BBC UK? They haven't played it here, yet. I really hope to God the doctor isn't a woman.
It's just not how it's supposed to be!!!!!

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

How did you see the season finale? BBC UK? They haven't played it here, yet. I really hope to God the doctor isn't a woman.
It's just not how it's supposed to be!!!!!

I just watched from Directv. BBC is one of the available channels I can record shows from.