Cats

Blaze

Cats

found this on a web site and...i go nothing to say...

The true nature of cats
We see cats in the streets everytime,they'r small,cute,cuddly,etc...but we forget were they came from;a long line of killers.The Saber-Thoothed-Cat was the most feared hunters of their time,the Tigers are the largest and the strongest cats of our time.Mostly every small cat evolved from older Tigers wich makes them the most unsupected predators of the world.But as humans grown smarter,cats got less threatning,thus,making people believe that they can't hurt them(even kill them)but upseting a cat will triger his killer sences,and kill who ever is upseting him.Hunger can also triger those sences wich makes them kill and eat their prey.Their "night vision" also helps them hunt their prey in a quicker and more brutal way.With their claws,legs,theeth,eyes and ears,cats can be more dangerous than a Great-White-Shark,a Doberman or a Grizzly Bear.

and this :

Europa

Europa was a black Bombaim that lived in Lisbon.He was a sweet and caring cat that would never get angry.One night Europa got out of the house and two men tried to hit him whit rocks and stuff,Europa just couldn't take it and attacked one of the men,and killed him.During the autopsy it seemed clear the cat attacked the legs first to make the man fall and then went to the face and ripped his left eye,then he attacked the chest and completely shredded every organ close to the heart.Europa escaped from his owners house and was never found,but he left a "gift" to the Animal Control,his owner shredded to pieces and a trail of blood wich made a cat's face.

(DAMN!!!!!!!!);(i still got nothing to say)

Keroscene

Re: Cats

All I have to say is, I think cats taste like chicken.