CERN Demonic Portal Alpha-2 CERN Portal Video CERN Portal Demons caught on Camera Antimatter

TimeFlipper

This is a short video clip of Jeff Hangst showing us the main parts of Alpha 2, the anti-hydrogen atoms..
Two of the machines were built in the UK which interests me personally, as UK taxpayers had already contributed nearly £5 billion to set up CERN from the beginning, which makes me a share holder! (y) :D

The Carlsberg Lager Company in Denmark provided funding for one of those machines, which will obviously feature a lot in their upto date advertising programs.. Carlsberg has always used the word "Probably" in their TV advertising, here is my example of what could be an advert for them...

If Carlsberg were going to build an anti-matter machine, it would "probably" be the best anti matter machine in the world!!..::LOL::
Joking aside, Prof Opmmur has brought back to our attention the incredible dangers that the experiments at CERN have created...Only a few years ago they were using unbelievable amounts of power into those two colliding beams, starting with collecting data for trying to discover what happened at the time of the Big Bang (its still continuing)...

The Higgs Boson was allegedly discovered, then the creation of microscopic Black Holes which scared the hell out of me, and now producing large amounts of anti-hydrogen atoms....The Profs previous video clip reminded us again of the warning signs that appear on the outside of CERN HQ, the figurine of Shiva..the logo of 666...the ground that CERN was built on...and even CERN which is the shortened name of the deity Cernunnos the horned god of Celtic polytheism, the belief in more than one god..

We have survived the fears surrounding those previous experiments, probably by the control over them, or just simply by good fortune...
The problem are the anti-protons getting free from their containment, accidentally or intentionally...

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
This is a short video clip of Jeff Hangst showing us the main parts of Alpha 2, the anti-hydrogen atoms..
Two of the machines were built in the UK which interests me personally, as UK taxpayers had already contributed nearly £5 billion to set up CERN from the beginning, which makes me a share holder! (y) :D

The Carlsberg Lager Company in Denmark provided funding for one of those machines, which will obviously feature a lot in their upto date advertising programs.. Carlsberg has always used the word "Probably" in their TV advertising, here is my example of what could be an advert for them...

If Carlsberg were going to build an anti-matter machine, it would "probably" be the best anti matter machine in the world!!..::LOL::
Joking aside, Prof Opmmur has brought back to our attention the incredible dangers that the experiments at CERN have created...Only a few years ago they were using unbelievable amounts of power into those two colliding beams, starting with collecting data for trying to discover what happened at the time of the Big Bang (its still continuing)...

The Higgs Boson was allegedly discovered, then the creation of microscopic Black Holes which scared the hell out of me, and now producing large amounts of anti-hydrogen atoms....The Profs previous video clip reminded us again of the warning signs that appear on the outside of CERN HQ, the figurine of Shiva..the logo of 666...the ground that CERN was built on...and even CERN which is the shortened name of the deity Cernunnos the horned god of Celtic polytheism, the belief in more than one god..

We have survived the fears surrounding those previous experiments, probably by the control over them, or just simply by good fortune...
The problem are the anti-protons getting free from their containment, accidentally or intentionally...

I'm not concerned at all with anything that goes on at CERN. It's just a politically motivated FAKE science organization. Did you notice in the video where the narrator mentioned they were collecting bursts of millions of anti-protons? Did that not register on your BS meter?

Higgs Boson? Pfffft!

Microscopic Black Holes? Pfffft!

TnWatchdog

Build it and they will come.

It seams with all the demonic symbolism going on something evil is lurking out there...from out of the black hole I come to suck you out of your existence.

One thing for certain is that if anything bad happens they can say, "the devil made me do it "

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

@Einstein I understand your thinking mate, but at the same time i think about the huge amount of power thats going into those beams..
The analogy is 2 trains travelling towards each other, both doing 100mph and then they smash into each other, something must happen to all those random particles getting severely beaten up :eek: :D..