CERN gives Q&A, give advice for time travel?

Castor Troy

Maybe if we tell them about what they will accomplish in the future, they will look forward to it, and invent time travel.. on Reddit, CERN is answering questions if anyone has, if anyone knows lots about John Titor's time machine, ask them good questions, they posted about 3 hours ago it seems, a lot of comments so far. I already posted this info on another Forum, i hope i dont make it look like its spamming or anything.

We are scientists working at CERN, home of the Large Hadron Collider and birthplace of the World Wide Web! Ask Us (Almost) Anything! : IAmA

there you go.

its also on the front page of reddit,

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Sadly, they would not admit to developing time travel even if they did.

Maybe if we tell them about what they will accomplish in the future, they will look forward to it, and invent time travel.. on Reddit, CERN is answering questions if anyone has, if anyone knows lots about John Titor's time machine, ask them good questions, they posted about 3 hours ago it seems, a lot of comments so far. I already posted this info on another Forum, i hope i dont make it look like its spamming or anything.

We are scientists working at CERN, home of the Large Hadron Collider and birthplace of the World Wide Web! Ask Us (Almost) Anything! : IAmA

there you go.

its also on the front page of reddit,

I do not think the work being done with the CERN is about Time Travel, it is about other types of research.