Change the past with grief?

Angelhoney

I read somewhere in the forum that somebody was able to change their past with grief, but they would have to be connected to their subconscious. I would like to know more about this and if it had worked for you before?

Also when altering the past, do you think my present memories will be erased and replaced with memories from the new future i created?

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I read somewhere in the forum that somebody was able to change their past with greif, but they would have to be connected to their subconscious. I would like to know more about this and if it had worked for you before?

Also when altering the past, do you think my present memories will be erased and replaced with memories from the new future i created?

It really depends on which theory you believe in.

tflofasho

There's talk out there that supposedly memories still stick around, despite changes and so forth.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I read somewhere in the forum that somebody was able to change their past with greif, but they would have to be connected to their subconscious. I would like to know more about this and if it had worked for you before?
If you haven't already, check this one out: Debate - Lucid dream time travel.

I think @PaulaJedi and @tflofasho said it best. ;)

tflofasho

Thing with theory or law, they're man made constructs, they can't be done or made to explain anything.

Even newtons laws of motion have been disproven many times over.

If a law has been disproven, then theoretical constructs are merely hypothetical at best.

Meaning: anything can happen. Man kind still can't comprehend what's going on still.