Change the past?

Angelhoney

Hello,
Has anyone succefully managed to change a past event in their own past? Maybe via sending a warning message to your past self or something like that.
I'm open to try anything from time machines to witchcarft.
I'm very familiar with the law of attraction and witchcraft, both have given me good reaults in the past. But this time travel thing isn't working for me. :( I need your help!

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@mariya94 and @Angelhoney - One could attract them through meditation, playing meditation music or classical music (like Bach, Beethoven, and Mozart), using an HDR or similar device, or perhaps some other method I'm not aware of. I think one would have the best chance of attracting them at a place that has a lot of UFO sightings, such as Pine Bush.

Angelhoney

@mariya94 and @Angelhoney - One could attract them through meditation, playing meditation music or classical music (like Bach, Beethoven, and Mozart), using an HDR or similar device, or perhaps some other method I'm not aware of. I think one would have the best chance of attracting them at a place that has a lot of UFO sightings, such as Pine Bush.
Ok, I'll try to attract them. But I think it will be difficult for me to find a place with UFO, not in Sweden where I live anyway. But thanks for your post. I'll try your method!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Hello,
Has anyone succefully managed to change a past event in their own past? Maybe via sending a warning message to your past self or something like that.
I'm open to try anything from time machines to witchcarft.
I'm very familiar with the law of attraction and witchcraft, both have given me good reaults in the past. But this time travel thing isn't working for me. :( I need your help!

You may want to research Multiple Worldline Theory. There are many theories, but this one is worth considering.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Ok, I'll try to attract them. But I think it will be difficult for me to find a place with UFO, not in Sweden where I live anyway. But thanks for your post. I'll try your method!
There's got to be some place in Sweden that has had UFO sightings. UFOs have been seen all over the world! :)