Changes to the forum sections

Num7

Administrator
Staff
In order to keep our content well sorted out and to have a clean looking homepage that is easy to navigate, I moved a few forum sections around. Here are the changes you should take not of, and that you probably already noticed:
  • General Discussion is now the last item of the Paranormal Forum group.
  • General Discussion has been renamed to "General Discussion / Off-Topic"
  • The News Wire is now inside the General Discussion section.
  • Paranormalis Announcements is now the first item of the Community Discussion group.
  • Alexander's Chat Logs are now inside the John Titor's Legacy section.
  • I included a link leading to the forum rules at the end of the forum sections listing.
  • I also made the Bajak Flux Cap Time Travel Circuit schematics available in the Time Machines and Experiments section.
I tried to be as conservative as I can, regarding the way the forum looks and feels. I've been questioning myself whether or not we should keep the News Wire or not and figured it had its place inside the General Discussion / Off-Topic section, as it contains various kind of news articles.

Those moves make it so that all categories of content are extremely well sorted out on the homepage. We have the Time Travel Forum, the Paranormal Forum, then the Community Discussion. The Community Discussion part of the forum now contains exclusively stuff that has to do with the Paranormalis Community and its members: Announcements, Events, Introductions and Support. General Discussion being part of the core content too, deserved its place in the Paranormal Forum, just as it used to so long ago.

Oh, I also made the forum section titles a little smaller and the whole site exactly 200px narrower. Will you notice?! ;)

Num7 out!

Last edited:

Khaos

where the wild things are
Why General/Off Topic Discussion?

Isn't general usually off topic? Off topic is usually general discussion with no variable topic. Or you could just name it General Off Topic Discussion or Random Discussions or something like that.

Still waiting on those games too, bro. :p

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I guess General Discussion / Off-Topic just made it even more obvious then! LOL

I'll add games next time I work on the site. I promise!