Changing History & Timelines

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
This is the first thread I've made for quite a while.

I've been hearing a lot of discussion on this site about creating new timelines with each supposed change in history that one makes, and I've been mulling over the idea quite a bit today. Having said that, I was wondering: If you create a new timeline that deviates from the one you came from, what becomes of your former self in the previous timeline when history is changed? And what happens to the soul that belongs to your former self? In other words, what happens to you and your soul in the previous timeline?

@TimeFlipper
@TnWatchdog
@PaulaJedi
Anyone else care to answer?

TimeFlipper

This is the first thread I've made for quite a while.

I've been hearing a lot of discussion on this site about creating new timelines with each supposed change in history that one makes, and I've been mulling over the idea quite a bit today. Having said that, I was wondering: If you create a new timeline that deviates from the one you came from, what becomes of your former self in the previous timeline when history is changed? And what happens to the soul that belongs to your former self? In other words, what happens to you and your soul in the previous timeline?

@TimeFlipper
@TnWatchdog
@PaulaJedi
Anyone else care to answer?

The theory is when you go back in time, you are automatically sent to a parallel universe that is identical to ours, but it allows changes to made in it without affecting this universe we are in.....so therefore when we get back to our universe, no changes are made and everything remains the same before we left it...Our souls stay with us into the parallel universe, and stay with when we get back into our own universe (y)..
The theory was made to overcome the "grandfather paradox", where we go back in time and kill our grandfather before the conception of our mother or father, which means "we" were never born, so we could never return back to where we were before we went back in time :eek:..