Charlie Daniels Warns Trump Protestors

TnWatchdog

I have alot of respect for Charlie Daniels and what he says makes sense. These radical liberals won't be happy until they get their way but they are too stupid to realize it won't happen...so suck it up, buttercups.
I think there must have been some sort of government brainwashing going on as these people are idiots. Most conservatives are gun owners so they better not get too violent, instead they need to go home to mommy and if they behave she may give them some milk and cookies.

jcolanzi

I have alot of respect for Charlie Daniels and what he says makes sense. These radical liberals won't be happy until they get their way but they are too stupid to realize it won't happen...so suck it up, buttercups.
I think there must have been some sort of government brainwashing going on as these people are idiots. Most conservatives are gun owners so they better not get too violent, instead they need to go home to mommy and if they behave she may give them some milk and cookies.

They don't realize, spending their days in mommy's basement getting high and making love to Mary Palmer isn't preparing them for the pounding they can expect.