Chat option

Sue

Never mind.. I found it.. Sorry..

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Here's the announcement about the chatroom, it contains a few information about it and the possibility that we have some scheduled chat events at some point. Feel free to look it up and/or comment. :)

We Have a New Chatroom! | Paranormalis

Sue

I think a scheduled chat session would be really "fun" :) we should choose a topic and date/time.. maybe we could even host events for supposed time travelers, psychics, unusual phenomena claims people?? I'm just excited at the chance to have an open discussion about a certain topic? of course we would need mods there to keep the topic on subject.. but how cool that would be.. I'm game.. ready set go....

Num7

Administrator
Staff
The most popular chat events around here were usually those about time travel.

A good timing for a chat event would be during the first week of November, likely Thursday Nov. 6th. Since I'm overdue to send out a newsletter to all members in November, I'd use the occasion to announce the chat event, among other things. It's the best way to reach many people and let them know about the event. I plan to send it on Oct. 31st between 6 and 9 PM EST.

I'll try to get in touch with a few people like Dr Z and HDRKID to know if they'd like to discuss all things time travel with us. I'll keep you updated.

We usually stay pretty much on topic and have quite a lot of fun!

Sue

I'm not trying to take over or anything but my ideas are "theme" based scheduled chat.. I know a lot of people here seem to be interested in time travel "as well as I am extensively" but there are a lot of unanswered questions I have that have to do with (the universe, astronomy, time travel, our evolution, physics, science, predictions, etc...) my thoughts are endless..

I have questions like why I can look out at the sky at night and see a billion stars one night and look at the sky another clear night and only see 5?, Why can i focus on one particular thing with all my might and that thing come true? why can I have dreams of something that never happened to me and then a week later happen?, why can I lose time, or have a "time slip" where an alternate reality happened, I've seen my 5 year old autistic, non verbal son sit straight up in his bed "sound asleep" and start speaking "in another language" with a circle of light in front of his face. These things have happened to me, and sound completely insane to most people.. this is the place I found i can talk about these "crazy" things without necessarily sounding "crazy" i hope.. The reason I'm so interested in these subjects is because something has happened in my life "personally" to believe these things are possible.. I'm not a crazy, lunatic with a mental illness.. I've never done drugs in my life, I've never considered myself as someone to have hallucinations.. I'm a normal person who has had paranormal experiences in my life that can't be explained by rational logic and I simply am looking for answers..

My point is that a theme based live chat would be a great thing for me :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
A chat about "The mysterious and the unknown" would allow you to ask and discuss about all the questions.

Feel free to start discussions about them in the mean time if you feel like it.

We used to move from one topic to another in our weekly chat events when we had them. Feel free to look into the Community Events section of the forum too see what kind of topics we went through.

Community Events | Paranormalis

Oh and thank you for the suggestions! :)

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I'll keep you updated.

We usually stay pretty much on topic and have quite a lot of fun![/QUOTE]
I'd like to be a part of the chat, too! :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
That would be cool. Is Thursday night a good time for you? Or Friday?

8 PM EST ?