China and US fight UFO's in Pacific Ocean

Samstwitch

Okay, if there's any truth to this, we must post the article here, because people need to know.
(And if I don't post it here, eventually it will be removed and then no one will know what it said.)
From VETERANS TODAY...Click on the Headline to link!

UFO War: Chinese and US Navy off San Francisco

Joint Fleets Fend Off UFO Threat

This last week, reports of Chinese naval vessels off the US coast, Northern Californian in particular, have been reported but denied.

Now an Asian intelligence agency reports that a combined fleet operation between the US and China has been going on, a full combat operation against what we are told is a “highly unfriendly extra-terrestrial threat.”

The verifications of the fleet operations have been many, there have been no confirmations from the US side though the ships have been seen by every vessel that makes it offshore. The true nature of both the threat and the extent of the multinational military force used is beyond any imaginable classification level.

Rumors:
  • Extraterrestrial craft are operating from underwater bases.
  • Advanced US sub-orbital weapons platforms represented as “tested” have actually been deployed from Vandenburg Air Force Base. These are armed with energy weapons.
  • UFO tracking has been moved from conventional to nano-technology with microscopic sensors being used to detect behaviors such as dimensional rifts and distortions in time, things only discussed in TV shows like Fringe and X Files. (all Fox oddly enough)
The actual classified memo on very short distribution mentions only the following:
    • Opposition is extraterrestrial and extremely aggressive and unfriendly
    • The threat represents a “clear and present danger” and is isolated to the Pacific Basin
    • China is forced to carry US responsibility because our own naval capability is sitting in the Persian Gulf when America is under a very real threat.
    • Attempts to seek confirmations or to directly verify these operations will lead to fatal consequences.
Our confirmations limit us to this response which I have chosen to represent in a highly deniable form out of personal interest. Others in the US have better information and sources and have been silenced with warnings only.
As to this being a total “hose job,” I don’t see any advantage in it.

For several months earlier this year, there had been disclosures tied to the UFO issue. One real sighting had been made over South Korea.

After than, the internet had been flooded, yes, Google’s “YouTube” with manufactured phony UFO videos, some of “beyond next generation” quality.

All information given on how UFO video or photos are analyzed is totally false, childishly so, especially that from the UFO “networks.” They are professionally “self discrediting.”

About 6 weeks ago, a “study group” was appointed out of NATO and another one in Asia to look at the pattern of UFO videos. A decision was made to aggressively investigate one or more groups.

Being aggressively investigated on such an issue is not recommended.

I would love to be more entertaining, invent things, speculate or, perhaps, include some fascinating videos.
I either have to give this a 70% or reclassify a reliable official source as purposefully leaking something that makes no sense. My suggestion is that readers follow other stories for verifications or information that would help in some way, add it to the comment section and see if we can get a better grip on what may well be an extremely dangerous situation.

Octavusprime

I'm just curious but is the reason everyone copy/pastes articles directly in the forums, to prevent losing info if the link is taken down?

Samstwitch

Lol you must have just edited...

I must have just edited...what?

We post articles, because when we only post links, the articles are eventually taken down and the links become dead links. Then no one can read the article because it has been removed. Therefore, since it is breaking news, it is best to post the article, otherwise it will eventually be lost.

Octavusprime

I must be delerious. I didn't originally see "And if I don't post it here, eventually it will be removed and then no one will know what it said.".

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
There is something odd going on with the electromagnetic background base frame. In my workroom today I was tuning an amplifier I was working on. I was running a sine wave through the amp and noticed a slow oscillation that made the sine wave jump up and down on my scope at around two cycles a second. That was kind of odd, because usually the bachground base frame is dead still.

ZeoEmeraude

This is an interesting story. I'm curious as to how long these events can remain closed off to public scrutiny. If the story is indeed true...then folks should at least prepare a small survival kit and a week or two of emergency rations. I remember there were rumors going around the first part of this year about a planned CIA ET invasion event around the time of the Presidential Election. This could be that event. It's high time that the U.S and other countries give up the ghost on the denial of E.T's.....we are't stupid and this isn't the 50's. Yes there may be some breakdown at first...but we will adapt and survive. And if we are indeed fighting a violent race of beings (my money is on the lizards) then we all need to be ready fro what comes next.

Samstwitch

If this were true why are the ETs only in the pacific ocean and not death raying the world...

ETs have been abducting humans and hybriding with them for over 60 years...plenty of books by reputable experts are available on this subject. Abductees say the hybriding program is coming to an end soon, so this might be the 'next step' in the Alien agenda.