China and US fight UFO's in Pacific Ocean

BlastTyrant

There is something odd going on with the electromagnetic background base frame. In my workroom today I was tuning an amplifier I was working on. I was running a sine wave through the amp and noticed a slow oscillation that made the sine wave jump up and down on my scope at around two cycles a second. That was kind of odd, because usually the bachground base frame is dead still.
Ya know i have been noticing a strange occurance with radio waves as of late also, i work in direct line with one of the main radio stations here and oddly through out the day the reception of this station goes in and out, its something i have been noticing with cell phones also, where once there was great reception there is very little.

As for "war of the worlds" scenario i always call bs for the simple fact that if the ET wanted to declare war on us there would be nothing we could do to stop it. Were talking about beings who have mastered the ability to travel galaxies and the reports of saucers flying over bases and disabling the missiles as well as pilots firing on the saucers and the missiles always missing or exploding before getting to the ufo. We stand no chance.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
BlastTyrant

There is something else too that I noticed last week. I was making a power supply for an electronics project. I wanted to run a couple of 12 volt transformers in series to double the output voltage. I've done this before. But before I connect them in series, I check the outputs on my scope to see if the sine waves are in phase before connecting them. The chance of connecting them backwards could destroy both transformers, that's why I check first. Usually a nice pretty sine wave. But last week it wasn't a sine wave on my scope. It looked like a chopped triangle wave with the corners rounded off. If the power company is doing that, then there is a possibility that some electrical devices may not work right.

trekie4ever

Ya know i have been noticing a strange occurance with radio waves as of late also, i work in direct line with one of the main radio stations here and oddly through out the day the reception of this station goes in and out, its something i have been noticing with cell phones also, where once there was great reception there is very little.

As for "war of the worlds" scenario i always call bs for the simple fact that if the ET wanted to declare war on us there would be nothing we could do to stop it. Were talking about beings who have mastered the ability to travel galaxies and the reports of saucers flying over bases and disabling the missiles as well as pilots firing on the saucers and the missiles always missing or exploding before getting to the ufo. We stand no chance.

I think these beings aren't capable of intergalactic travel And faster than light technology. If so we would've been taken over long ago. I think they came here long ago on a generational ship and they found these interesting coast scavenging pre humans that didn't run from them and used tools. Some of these creatures made themselves to be gods but others preferred a life of seclusion. They got sick and died from exposure to our atmosphere and climate. Probably genetic deterioration from UV exposure combined with hybrid microorganisms. So they escaped to the ocean.... gods and all. In their wake were left great civilizations all built to pay homage to the alien gods. All with promises of their return.

Everyone has always looked to the sky but I have always felt they are in the ocean. I think for whatever reason... they are stuck here and they know we will blow the whole place up before we let someone take us over. I said it before... I'd die a martyr before Id die a slave.

Some are friendly some just don't care about us. I think they are curious about us and depend on earth just as much as we do. I think they are seeing we are slowly killing our planet and they are trying to remedy that. Soon enough we'll force their hand and they are gonna come out in the open. I personally think they already walk among us.

Just my 2 cents. I have a little more to say, but I want to get references. Basically... I think they genetically modified us and also took some of our DNA to make themselves more passable and able to survive our environment. Gene therapy.... Noah had to be "pure of generations". many religions say angels walk among us. For you Christians remember the story of Lot. 2 angels at his door and the crowd came demanding that they be given over to be raped. They looked like us spoke like us and were physical beings thus the towns people didn't know what they really were. Many stories like that in literature.

Samstwitch

I think these beings aren't capable of intergalactic travel And faster than light technology. If so we would've been taken over long ago. I think they came here long ago on a generational ship and they found these interesting coast scavenging pre humans that didn't run from them and used tools. Some of these creatures made themselves to be gods but others preferred a life of seclusion. They got sick and died from exposure to our atmosphere and climate. Probably genetic deterioration from UV exposure combined with hybrid microorganisms. So they escaped to the ocean.... gods and all. In their wake were left great civilizations all built to pay homage to the alien gods. All with promises of their return.

Everyone has always looked to the sky but I have always felt they are in the ocean. I think for whatever reason... they are stuck here and they know we will blow the whole place up before we let someone take us over. I said it before... I'd die a martyr before Id die a slave.

Some are friendly some just don't care about us. I think they are curious about us and depend on earth just as much as we do. I think they are seeing we are slowly killing our planet and they are trying to remedy that. Soon enough we'll force their hand and they are gonna come out in the open. I personally think they already walk among us.

Just my 2 cents. I have a little more to say, but I want to get references. Basically... I think they genetically modified us and also took some of our DNA to make themselves more passable and able to survive our environment. Gene therapy.... Noah had to be "pure of generations". many religions say angels walk among us. For you Christians remember the story of Lot. 2 angels at his door and the crowd came demanding that they be given over to be raped. They looked like us spoke like us and were physical beings thus the towns people didn't know what they really were. Many stories like that in literature.

Here is My theory about Aliens, Extraterrestrials ...There are many aspects of our theories that could intertwine.
I hope someday the Alien Agenda is revealed and we learn what the government has been hiding and lying to the public about for at least 65 years!

ZeoEmeraude

You are onto something there Einstein and Blast. Radio waves don't tell the whole tale...but could lend to finding out more. Case in point: When I was a little kid, my family lived in Nashville. My father was heavy into C.B radios and the like. So one day he was playing around with them and he started generating some crazy sounds from his C.B. I remember this because i was around 6 at the time and they made me laugh. Ok, so my dad fiddled around for a couple of hours and then he called it a night. He ran a small hotel and didn't have time over the next couple of days to mess with his hobby much. On the third night...(after making the funny noises with the C.B) something showed up over the skies at the hotel. I remember this because he came busting into the apartment shouting for us to come and look at it. With my own eyes I saw this craft and it was massive. The best way I can describe it is to say it looked like the old Battlestar Galactica. It had a million lights on it..some pulsated.. and it was dead silent..it was like nothing I had seen before in my then short life. It took almost an hour to pass out of sight and I know just about everyone saw it in the immediate area.

So a few days pass and my dad tells me that some suits pop into the hotel asking about it. He describes what he saw and they told him that it was silent running helicopters flying in formation. My dad didn't buy it..he served in the Reserves at the time and knew that we had no kind of silent choppers at the time. And even if it was what these "suits" claimed it was...even silent running choppers still make noise. I only share this truth with you folks because it happened...I saw it...it was my first time seeing a UFO and I still to this day believe that my father sent some signal using that C.B radio he was fiddling with a few days prior. I even looked on the MUFON site to see if there were any active reports at that time..but my search came up negative. So in relation to this recent story and the posts of our members here..I can only say that radio waves may be the key to discovering more on this one..

trekie4ever

I'll read over it thanks. At work now. It is always nice to know that someone somewhere is seeing the same thing as you are.

And that's an amazing story Zeo!!!! Thanks for sharing it

BlastTyrant

Treki what about the UFO's spotted by Telescope and spase shuttles? I believe in USO as well hell there was a story bout one here in minnesota awhile back

BlastTyrant

You are onto something there Einstein and Blast. Radio waves don't tell the whole tale...but could lend to finding out more. Case in point: When I was a little kid, my family lived in Nashville. My father was heavy into C.B radios and the like. So one day he was playing around with them and he started generating some crazy sounds from his C.B. I remember this because i was around 6 at the time and they made me laugh. Ok, so my dad fiddled around for a couple of hours and then he called it a night. He ran a small hotel and didn't have time over the next couple of days to mess with his hobby much. On the third night...(after making the funny noises with the C.B) something showed up over the skies at the hotel. I remember this because he came busting into the apartment shouting for us to come and look at it. With my own eyes I saw this craft and it was massive. The best way I can describe it is to say it looked like the old Battlestar Galactica. It had a million lights on it..some pulsated.. and it was dead silent..it was like nothing I had seen before in my then short life. It took almost an hour to pass out of sight and I know just about everyone saw it in the immediate area.

So a few days pass and my dad tells me that some suits pop into the hotel asking about it. He describes what he saw and they told him that it was silent running helicopters flying in formation. My dad didn't buy it..he served in the Reserves at the time and knew that we had no kind of silent choppers at the time. And even if it was what these "suits" claimed it was...even silent running choppers still make noise. I only share this truth with you folks because it happened...I saw it...it was my first time seeing a UFO and I still to this day believe that my father sent some signal using that C.B radio he was fiddling with a few days prior. I even looked on the MUFON site to see if there were any active reports at that time..but my search came up negative. So in relation to this recent story and the posts of our members here..I can only say that radio waves may be the key to discovering more on this one..
Ive been seriously pondering putting my CB back in my Vehicles as of late for that reason, in this day and age you'll never know what you can pick up.

TnWatchdog

Ive been seriously pondering putting my CB back in my Vehicles as of late for that reason, in this day and age you'll never know what you can pick up.
Breaker-Breaker...How is everything looking southbound to that corn patch state? Any bears on the road checking speeders or UFO'S in the sky? ##(@(#*)@(*#....Come back, I didn't get that.

TnWatchdog

Has anyone heard or read anything about this UFO war or is it BS? You would think if it was real we would have more info on it. I ran across this vid I thought I would include here. It doesn't say much more than we already know but here it is.
Any info...anyone?