China Developing Super Electromagnet Pulse Bomb To Use In War Against U.S

Num7

Administrator
Staff
China is gearing up for war against the United States and their top weapon is a super electromagnetic pulse bomb that can blanket the U.S. and send America back to the dark ages in less than one second.

Past reports from Chinese military websites and Asian newspapers have outlined a several attacks that China could launch to win a war against the more technologically and militarily advanced United States.

These strategical attacks, as a MITRE research report reveals, are part of an arsenal known as shashoujian or the assassin's mace.

Military strategists have long predicted that the top attack in China's assassin's mace arsenal would be an Electromagnetic pulse bomb.

Full article: http://www.examiner.com/civil-right...ectromagnet-pulse-bomb-to-use-war-against-u-s

kurisu

Wouldn't this basically be a EMP? A EMP could fry electronics that are in it's zone

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Yep. An EMP would fry all electronic devices in its range, kind of like in the Movie Escape From LA starring Kurt Russell. Nuclear bombs generate EMPs as well, but I don't know much about it.

All I know is that an EMP bomb would be a very effective way of starting an invasion, or shutting down an entire country/continent.

Fable

EMP bombs could also possibly kill hundreds of thousands, if not all, people and animals in their wave. Due to the fact the human nervous system works off of electromagnetic pulses. I hope china takes into account that they could potentially wipe out North America with such a weapon.

kurisu

Yep. An EMP would fry all electronic devices in its range, kind of like in the Movie Escape From LA starring Kurt Russell. Nuclear bombs generate EMPs as well, but I don't know much about it.

All I know is that an EMP bomb would be a very effective way of starting an invasion, or shutting down an entire country/continent.

I'm not sure about that since most military gear is required to have anti-emp these days they may not have top notch communications but, they would still be able to fight so long as the military of that country doesn't get scared away lol

Khaos

where the wild things are
Wouldn't this basically be a EMP? A EMP could fry electronics that are in it's zone
that emp bomb story is not there its been hijacked by some other rubish so i cant read it
this is what i get when i click on it
Concert tickets, sports tickets, family shows, tour dates and event calendars at top venues around the world | AXS.com

Report: China building electromagnetic pulse weapons for use against U.S. carriers

There ya go! Enjoy!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
China could also use it against North Korea. It would explain why our president is so interested in China right now. He wants China to defend itself instead of always relying on us.