China flexes its muscle as Obama does nothing

outspoken

Just as John predicted to many moons ago...

"Korea United?I guess you could say that. Taiwan, Japan and Korea were all "forcefully annexed" before N Day.
I don't remember a great deal about media coverage during the civil conflicts. I would probably characterize it the same way you see coverage of Waco, Ruby Ridge and Elian Gonzalez."

China is for the first time showing its nuclear submarines against Japan, the United States is nowhere to be found. Message to Japan: Youre on your own bro.

Following Japan's scrambling of fighter jets for the 3rd day in a row, China has revealed that its first fleet of nuclear submarines has started sea patrols, in the latest sign of its military’s growing confidence which has raised concerns in the region. As [URL='http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/ff2cc892-3f2c-11e3-b665-00144feabdc0.html#axzz2j8c7pZ3o']The FT reports, Xinhua, China's official news agency, released photographs of what appeared to be Xia-class vessels – China’s first generation of nuclear-armed submarines, which are several decades old – saying they were being “declassified” for the first time, adding with supremely colorful language that, the subs would "gallop to the depths of the ocean, serving as mysterious forces igniting the sound of thunder in the deep sea", and be an "assassin’s mace that would make adversaries tremble".[/URL]

They sound very friendly to me

Khaos

where the wild things are

Yeah a planned government shutdown tends to have that effect.

serving as mysterious forces igniting the sound of thunder in the deep sea

You're not so mysterious when your making a lot of sound, just saying.

Besides, what do you think Obama would do? He isn't concerned about his allies military power, he's more concerned about their emails and phone calls. Plus he has this health care bullcrap going on and I'm sure the guy has a major headache over it, or he's just sitting back laughing at the hundreds of thousands of people's lives being ruined by the overhaul.

Liberty

Wait till China and Japan join forces. Titor gave us the map.

outspoken

Wait till China and Japan join forces. Titor gave us the map.

That's not going to happen. China is still upset at Japan from invading them during WWII and torturing their citizens. They also have territorial disputes that are constantly flaming up. Just today Japan met with Russia. If you read between the lines you'll see this is because the United States has abandoned Japan, so they are forced to turn to Russia as the protector. Past allies of the US are turning to Russia for protection as the US declines.

Japan, Russia agree to cooperate on security as China rises| Reuters

Liberty

They met 4 times already :ROFLMAO:! Titor said FORCEFULLY ANNEXED my friend! Putin will be in North Korea this month! Do the math. I come from a long line of "This can never happen!" The meetings are either join us or we will force you. Trust me on this!