Chip Tatum on Black Ops and "government" conspiracies

Concerning this story of Chip Tatum:

• I have heard this story before

• I find the man to be credible, and his story convincing

• I think this is a bunch of hogwash

• The story is plausible IMO, and scares the sh__ out of me

• I know from personal experience the matters discussed in the interview actually happened

Results are only viewable after voting.

wyldberi

I followed a link and stumbled upon this youtube video. This is a lengthy interview conducted by Ted Gunderson with a guy discussing his 20+ year career as a spook, otherwise known as a CIA officer and operative.

Chip Tatum begins by recounting how he was recruited into service with the CIA.

Immediately upon his arrival "in country" in Vietnam, Tatum was detached for duty with an infiltration team with orders to carry out an assignment in Cambodia. The mission was successful, but something went wrong during the team's extraction. Attempting to make it back to Vietnam on foot, the team was captured by North Vietnamese operating from bases in Cambodia. He and the other surviving member of his team were rescued by a U.S. Marine Recon team who stumbled upon the POW camp.

It was only during his debriefing that took place in the USA months later by William Colby, CIA station chief in Saigon, that Tatum learned what had happened. President Richard Nixon had personally ordered the team's incursion into Cambodia, and
reportedly told those present, "The world must never know what happened." It was Nixon who personally ordered a high ranking general to make sure the incursion team did not make it back alive.

At that point, Tatum was offered two options: complete his tour of duty with the U.S. Air Force and receive assignments from the CIA, or sign up to work for the CIA directly.

The expose covers Tatum's involvement in a number of subsequent assignments. It involves quite a few names of people who worked for the U.S. government at the highest ranks; people involved in illegal activities that were covered up for reasons of "national security."

Tatum's story is that of one of the whistleblowers we never hear about; those who "Can't keep anything like that a secret."

In Tatum's case, when he wanted out from doing the dirty work of corrupt government officials, he presented to those who told him he couldn't quit a video tape showing

was imprisoned on trumped-up charges by our corrupt federal judicial system, he presented his accusers with copies of documents and covert recordings he had assembled during the course of his career that implicated U.S. Presidents, Vice Presidents, cabinet officials, CIA officers and operatives, private citizens, foreign intelligence operatives, and government officials of foreign nations, in domestic and international crimes of the highest order.

Tatum refers to these records as his "insurance policy" kept hidden for just such a situation. The originals and numerous copies are in the hands of an untold number of individuals located around the world, according to Tatum. These individuals are said to be loyal to Tatum personally, and to his cause.

Tatum said he did keep his mouth shut up to the time the FBI, CIA, and other intelligence agencies sent agents to harass his wife, ostensibly to coerce her into convincing Tatum to surrender his documents. She refused to do so and was indicted on trumped up charges.

Under threat of even greater revelations being made public, Tatum apparently stalemated and convinced the elites ultimately responsible for where the world is headed to leave him and his family alone. As for the other whistleblowers we haven't heard from, they were not as clever as Tatum and many are serving time in federal detention where they cannot threaten the wrong doers with the evidence they failed to collect as their own insurance policy.

Last edited: