Choose your Armageddon

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Choose your Armageddon. How would you want the world to end if it was inevitable and you had a choice? Locusts? Nuclear war? Imploding sun?

I think it is a difficult decision. LOL. What would be the least painful? A nuclear blast right on top of you?

Note: This thread is for fun. It is not a debate about whether or not the world is going to end.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
StayPuftbio.png

TnWatchdog

One thing for sure...if we went out in a fireball Stay Puff would be toasted, now all we need is a bunch of chocolate and graham crackers for our last meal.
If a doomsday event were to occur, I would like to see something coming from space, which could involve aliens or some mysterious force. I would like earth to pass through a energy field entering a different dimension...infinity. good at heart would be gone and the remaining individuals on earth would go through the tribulation. I don't want to be done in by evil NWO types who want power at the expense of our lives. These type of people are a pain in the ass now and will only get worse when it gets rough.