Choose your Armageddon

Jeremiah

Personally I'd like to see earth collide with another planet if I had to pick a way to go. I know it seems crazy or stupid but I don't wanna die in war or starvation or anything and a meteor might be fun, but the collision of earth into another big planet would be a spectacular site . For a few seconds. Anyone got a simulation video they found of this?? If love to see it.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Personally I'd like to see earth collide with another planet if I had to pick a way to go. I know it seems crazy or stupid but I don't wanna die in war or starvation or anything and a meteor might be fun, but the collision of earth into another big planet would be a spectacular site . For a few seconds. Anyone got a simulation video they found of this?? If love to see it.

I'd be perched on the hood of my car with a bunch of my favorite snacks so I could watch.

paradox404

If I were to choose how the world would end, I'd go for a Red Dwarf style game of Planetary pinball with either earth being burned in the sun, or being blown up in a planetary collision as a consequence.