Chris

CaryP

Chris

Just post a picture, or admit your a liar.

Whoa, slow down TradeWind. Chris has been around for a while. He started out on a board that is now shut down. He's been nothing but polite, and has made no outlandish claims, unless you consider his "accidental" time traveling outlandish. I know you're new to the board here, and I appreciate your post, but to jump on Chris without some evidence is not called for yet. Imagine yourself in Chris' circumstance and try to imagine how you'd feel, or what you'd say.

Sit back, enjoy the story and see what happens. Popcorn is pretty good. Have some.

Cary

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Chris

Tradewind,

It's easier to try and draw someone out of their shell, and then trip them up later when they leave a hole in their story. I personally enjoy watching hoaxers make a fool out of themselves, and then run away with their tails between their legs when we catch them on faulty logic.

Not saying Chris here is a hoaxer, I'm just saying that if that's what you're trying to accomplish, you're better off doing it the way I just described.

Chris,

I would like to see a picture if you have it though. Plenty of people here have posted their photographs on the forum and we've never suffered any ill effects. If you have a way to prove your story, it's a good idea to post it so you can avoid the drama.

Chris

Chris

I can understand time travellers from the future having no problem with photos, as they can't exactly be identified in this time. But I assume with enough luck if someone from the past (like myself) posted up a picture, people from this time would either recognize me, or people from my past would see me and start to ask a lot of questions. What exactly would a picture prove after all? If photo editing is as easy as people make it out to be then theres not much point.

I've always said from the start of posting my story up that I wasn't looking for acceptance or people believing me, I just wanted a way back. Now I'm just hanging round to answer any lingering questions :) I'll try to respond or at least be active at least every week. If I don't show up before then then something has happened, and my older self I am assumming will contact you here. But whatever. Living by the seat of my pants now.

HDRKID

Chris

Hi Chris:

Don't give in to people who want personal information about yourself. That can create problems not just for you, but for your double.

I can imagine a lot of "guuvmint" agencies asking you a lot of questions.
They are not very friendly.....

Hi Tradewind:

Stop bashing Chris.
This is a time travel board,
not a debunker board.

You said
"Just post a picture, or admit your a liar."

Just try to imagine the kind of trouble he could get into.

The_Ruffneck

Chris

Originally posted by hdrkid@Nov 26 2004, 10:00 PM
Hi Chris:

Don't give in to people who want personal information about yourself. That can create problems not just for you, but for your double.

For some people seeing is believing , then again no such thing as evidence on these boards anyway

Chris

Chris

Well.. some sort of activity is going on thats for sure!

Yesterday there was some pretty fierce storms over Sydney, bringing down the whole lot (lightning, thunder and hail). I was sitting on my bed reading a book that had been issued to our English class to read over the holidays, which has gotten me more than a bit cranky.

This is all I can remember though. I started reading at about 3pm and that was the last time I looked at the clock. There is a big mental blank in there. I'm sure there are events to go along with it but I can't even remember them! I looked up at around 4:30 and was shocked to see so much time had passed. I looked outside and most of the storm had passed, just a lot of heavy rain and winds. This was different to when I last had a memory, where it was getting hard to read because the sky was so dark and the thunder was distracting me.

Have you ever been trying to think of the appropriate word to go in a sentence, but couldn't figure out what it was meant to be? That's how I feel about this 'blank'. Chris was at work so he couldn't give me any extra information. Sorry if this is vague or whatever but I'm positive something is missing from yesterday's puzzle.

Are there any memory exercises that might be useful to help me remember what might have occurred? I've never had episepsy, so I doubt I zoned out or anything like that.

If theres anything positive about this, its that theres at least something to talk about again.

Doc Brown

Chris

Chris, is it possible your mind just temporarily shut out the outside world? I've had times when I've been reading a book that I've become cut off from what's happening around me, and my mind's been dead to the world. Mind you, the memory lapses didn't come with me. Sounds weird.

yeyeman9

Chris

Is Chris still around? If you are, Hi. I am new to the boards and I have read all your posts now. Really interesting what has happened to you. I pretty much believe you.

Apart from some buildings and stuff, that have obviously changed, anything from history is different? What about the Vietnam war? Did it ever occured in your timeline? Try to check important events that occured here, to check if they happened in your timeline. Thanks for your time and sorry to bother you man.

Cheers and hope you get back,
Yeyeman9

Chris

Chris

There are few differences. The Vietnam War did occur, yes. Sorry about my short post but I had to celebrate 2005. It seals my fate in a way.