Chronocraft time travel (sketch)

Lumbergooz

ok guys i came across this file on the net showing parts of the Chronocraft. .here is sketch...i am trying to make one..got the material for this sender..but i need details or signal generator as well as time setting info..can anyone plz share files on this topic..??

Attachments

• chrono.png
    chrono.png
    325.8 KB · Views: 38

TimeFlipper

ok guys i came across this file on the net showing parts of the Chronocraft. .here is sketch...i am trying to make one..got the material for this sender..but i need details or signal generator as well as time setting info..can anyone plz share files on this topic..??

I think the holder for the device should be made from wood :)

There is an RF Signal Generator which sends out Radio Frequency signals..They are used when ever an RF signal is required for development or testing of circuits...

There are also Function Generators which give out Audio Frequencies of Sine Waves and Square Waves..

The Function Generator is much cheaper to buy, and you can get a free version of one on the internet...Just search for: "Online Tone Generator-free, simple and easy to use"...

If you are looking for a cheaper form of RF Generator, you might consider a small VHF Radio Transceiver that you can buy from China for about $25...:)..That was yet another example of TimeFlippers electronics on the cheap! :D..

Lumbergooz

yes TF thanks..also android app very accurate generator but 20-20khz only...i bought a 50W amplifier for it..what i need is more papers on the subject...this helps absorb the concept better...on rex website not much..but i saw a year ago someone on this forum claimed to have some files on his hard drive. .my wrecked memory doesn't recall who...hoping someone remembers.

TimeFlipper

yes TF thanks..also android app very accurate generator but 20-20khz only...i bought a 50W amplifier for it..what i need is more papers on the subject...this helps absorb the concept better...on rex website not much..but i saw a year ago someone on this forum claimed to have some files on his hard drive. .my wrecked memory doesn't recall who...hoping someone remembers.

The free online tone generator goes below 20hz..it can get as low as .1hz, so you would have no problem in obtaining 7.8hz if you needed it..

Last edited:

Lumbergooz

The free online tone generator goes below 20hz..it can get as low as .1hz, so you would have now problem in obtaining 7.8hz if you needed it..
Yes True..I did tone on 7.8 hz then thru amplifier then into a bedini scalar beamer located inside a copper pyramid at 0.3 of its height....results were strange..like halucegen effect and inability to know if real, half awake or was a dream...

TimeFlipper

You reminded me of a time back in the early 1970s when we had groups of people who called themselves The New Age..
They were writing several books about Pyramids, and in one of those books there was a sentence, If you make a Pyramid (no mention of its angles), and one third of the way down it (thats very similar to your 0.3 of its height), you make a ledge and place on it a used razor blade on an east to west bearing and leave it for 24 hours, the razor blade will be as sharp again as it was when you first used it :D.

Needless to say it wasnt as sharp as i hoped it would be :LOL:..
By the way, i found your previous story interesting, but be very careful when trying to produce scalar waves, especially when using 2 magnets placed together with both the same poles facing each other..

I think that you might have found that by just amplifying a 7.8hz audio waveform, a similar effect would have happened....Be very careful of the amplification that you use in the very low frequencies, as they could permanently damage you...Ideally use very little amplification when you are close by them...

Lumbergooz

thank you TF good advice. i stopped the experiment & removed the 2 bucked magnets from the pyramid bcoz i began to sense some gray things moving in the room like a shadow..noises like metal objects. ...i called it off till i read more articles on the topic..it's not something to mingle. .

Lumbergooz

The drawing you have is not the real/correct drawing for building a Chronocraft.
fully agreed..the only paper i found has fragments of info that does not outline the Chronocraft clearly...and this is why i was asking if anyone can share more info so that i can get warmer. if you have something to share i would be grateful.

MetaMatrix

The Man of Esoteric Knowledge
The drawing you have is not the real/correct drawing for building a Chronocraft.
fully agreed..the only paper i found has fragments of info that does not outline the Chronocraft clearly...and this is why i was asking if anyone can share more info so that i can get warmer. if you have something to share i would be grateful.

The Professor is right. But i have the full drawing of the chronocraft. It is like a diamond-caged cabin. Up to this time, i don't really understand on how it works. But i'll know it one day.