Confirmed Hoax Chronos Diminutive

Status
Not open for further replies.

dh1

wow!...so small.
amazing!

do you sit with that between your legs for the trip?

dh1

whoa
that's highly impressive
*my head is swimming with questions*

guess you don't touch it because it gets hot.

Lord Henry

guess you don't touch it because it gets hot.

Although you can't see it in that particular photo, there's a small metal plate on the lid that you place your index finger that connects one to the apparatus. Indeed the apparatus does run hot. But I fitted a small venting port and coated the apparatus in a paint that used on automobile exhausts to make it more resistant to catching alight.

dh1

Does the box on the side of it have any other function than a vent? Maybe a fan.
What's the white wire and lightbulb appearing item on the bottom?

TimeFlipper

@Lord Henry OMG, you actually got the idea of the toilet from me!!, when i told you in the Time Travellers thread that one of our previous members "Jaden" showed us a picture of a toilet claiming that was a time travel device!!! :ROFLMAO:
Thats three ideas ive given you now, the first being the Crystal Set, the second was DADARS and now the toilet!! (y) :D..
The "dummy" laying on the floor next to the CD with wire attached to it is brilliant!! :LOL:

If you are ever in Derby Lord i will buy you lunch, just send me a private message for the times, and we can have a big laugh lol :D
Ive really enjoyed your "spoof" postings, but the toilet in the background, plus the babies dummy on the floor is by far the very best!! :eek: :LOL:...Well Done mate!! (y)

Last edited:

Lord Henry

Does the box on the side of it have any other function than a vent? Maybe a fan.
What's the white wire and lightbulb appearing item on the bottom?

Like the HDR, the apparatus has a head connector. In my device it's an ear plug which I appreciate is difficult to see due to the quality of a photo and it's sitting on a white toilet. There is a small fan that helps to dissipate the heat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.