Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

LITTLE DOCTOR

However, the nun received no help and she had to give up her projects (for the moment), but this intrigued Leale Martelli to the point of wanting to meet in person the nun. So it was that Leale, with the help of Carla and an ingenious trick, was able to arrange a meeting with the nun.
Leale commissioned to Carla to present him to the nun as bell ringer of the church and therefore very knowledgeable about everything related to the history and structure of the church and he could have useful information for thev nun. Don Primo had not come to know any of this!
After a few days Carla organized the meeting with the nun that took place at the church of the Salesians. The meeting took place on a Sunday, the day when the nuns can receive visits. Leale Martelli had to present himself as bell-ringer of the church, but by no means wanted to disfigure with Sister Margaret Boero, so he found a dark double-breasted suit which gave him a more dignified appearance.
Leale reached the Salesian church cycling, bad luck wanted that during the journey Leale fell and injured his knee and breaking the dress. The fall delayed the meeting and this impatient the nun.

LITTLE DOCTOR

The nun was irritated to the point not to watching Leale in the face during the meeting. This mortified a lot Leale. Suddenly a particular aroused the attention of Leale. The nun held her tight in his right hand a large cross with pointed ends, like a small sword. This cross was part of a large black Rosario of coral that the nun was holding rolled up tight to the wrist. The large cross was made of silver and the top side was depicted a strange rune.
That rune, the rosary and the way to carry it as a weapon, Leale had already seen, in the abbey of St. Gallen in Switzerland. Leale had noticed that all the affiliates of the brotherhood founded by Bishop Alois Hudal, called "Christian brotherhood of the Teutonic Order", possessed an equal Rosario and challenged in the same way. At that point he realized that the nun was part of that secret brotherhood and this explained her attitude.
Leale took courage and risked everything, slammed strong heels and introduced himself: "Sister, I'm the captain SS Leale Martelli and I am at your orders." After a few moments of silence, the monk turned around, looked at Leale in the eye and said sarcastically: "I'm happy for you bell-ringer, you have made a career, you must have sounded many bells to become captain, especially death knell, since you're a SS! I do not want to upset you, but I inform you that the war has been over for a lot, maybe it's better for you to return to be a bell-ringer.
Leale replied that he was just following the Ahnenerbe orders and that he would never stop until he had brought them to completion ...

LITTLE DOCTOR

The monk replied, "captain who gives you such confidence, who can assure you that I will not denounce you?"
And Leale: "Sister, I know the meaning of the Rosary, I have been trained in the abbey of St. Gallo, I know that you too are on our side."
"On your side?", replied the monk, "I do not agree with your methods, but I prefer your cross, although too hooked, rather than the hammer and sickle of the godless. It is the task of our brotherhood to try to straighten and smooth out your swastika, just so you can be useful for our common cause. "
Leale and the nun talked non-stop for three hours exchanging each other all the information they had. Leale was so fascinated by the nun that he could not bring himself to leave and the nun, without much ado, took the initiative and said: "Captain, now you can go, the day when I want to be seduced I will call you, for now think of mission and good luck. "
NOTE:
The story of the nun is a long history and very interesting. The nun was a very intelligent and determined person, just think of the fact that after talks with Leale, she did not stay firm with the hands in hands, but she continued her research and was able to find the manuscript vulgar and even the missing page. Thanks to this page, the nun was able to discover the Blessed Valley church tomb secret. This tomb has the exact same sizes of the tomb of the Jerusalem church, and she was able to discover many other secrets. A painting is still present in the Valle Benedetta church that represents the whole story of the nun and her end.
Leale, thanks to the conversation with the nun, learned a wealth of information on the monasteries and churches of the Valle Benedetta. A very important news that he learned is that the Valley church was founded by a father Colombino Bassi and a Dutch nobleman named Giovanni Antonio Huygens at the end of 1600.The church was dedicated to John Gualberto. He was Father Colombino Bassi to give the name "Valle Benedetta" to that area, so far unnamed. Blessed because in such a remote place the most important relics of Christianity were hidden, so to do that valley a blessed valley.
Colombino Bassi conceived the Valley church as a temple of Maria Magdalena, still many Maria Magdalena representations are present in the church, much less than in the past, some have been deliberately deleted.
The story concerning the life and works of Colombino Bassie is very important. One day we should go into this, but given the complexity of the events, I hope to put off everything as far as possible.

LITTLE DOCTOR

I would like to add some information about the nun Margaret Boer, her character and the role that she had in this story. The painting that we talked about portrays the nun in a perfect way, as if it were a picture. The picture is still present in the church in the valley blessed, but this is housed in a semi-hidden place. The population of the valley blessed harbored some doubt about that at the beginning picture, made a lot of questions about it and the new priest, the successor of Don Primo, had no idea what to say. The tension was such that the painting was almost taken away from the church, but then, almost all older inhabitants of the country deceased, the problem disappeared and it was for this reason that the painting was hidden. It must be said that when Leale Martelli disappeared, the nun continued his research and discovered a secret of the sepulcher. As mentioned in previous posts, the Blessed Valley sepulcher, is an exact reproduction of the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem. The sister understood why the sepulcher of the Blessed Valley was identical to that of Jerusalem. The nun belonged to a brotherhood formed by various artists and historians. More precisely, the nun was the founder and leader of the brotherhood called "Brotherhood of the Holy Sepulchre", existed until the late 70s, the painter of the picture in question belonged to the brotherhood and with this picture he would forward a nun history proof.
It is important to emphasize that the history of the nun was known by members of the brotherhood, but today they are all dead, so I'm the only one still alive who can tell it. I'm telling you this story because I do not want this history goes into oblivion. As mentioned before, the nun came into possession of the text in the vernacular and the famous missing page. Thanks to this page, the nun could do an evocation, an event depicted in the painting, after that the nun disappeared as Leale disappeared. Today the picture is the only evidence of that history. But how did the painter to know the history in order to make a picture? Carla, the sister of Don Primo, witnessed it all and she told the story to the painter.
The components of the brotherhood founded by the nun, after her death, found themselves without a guide, and turned into a evocators sect devoted to esotericism and which aimed to find the nun and Leale Martelli. This sect, although decimated, still exists today.
It is said that at the Blessed valley, around the Easter period, occur a procession of the dead led by Sister Margherita Boero.
There are other news concerning the picture ...

TOURIST

The story dissects every time new details that I cannot ignore as they are source of very interesting questions. The matter described in
the last two posts of Little Doctor is too intriguing so unavoidably two days ago I went there........
In the first one photo You can see the little entrance of the little room placed on the right of the Church where there is pendent the painting.
In the second one You see the very awful picture referring to the nun and her terrible fate.
I will try to get even some photoes of the "santo sepolcro" placed on the other side of the Church. That tomb is really impressive but not so easy to be photographed with the necessary calm.

TOURIST

upload_2017-1-2_0-12-37.png

View attachment 5879

upload_2017-1-1_23-53-53.png

upload_2017-1-2_0-5-25.png

upload_2017-1-1_23-58-16.png

View attachment 5885

Last edited:

TOURIST

as promised, here You have some frames of the video and photoes I taken inside the empty Church , no faithfuls, no priest were present in the church at the end of the day.

TOURIST

upload_2017-1-3_21-9-13.png

upload_2017-1-3_21-9-48.png

upload_2017-1-3_21-10-15.png

upload_2017-1-3_21-11-3.png

upload_2017-1-3_21-11-23.png

Last edited:

LITTLE DOCTOR

Before continuing with the nun story, I would like to explore the theme of the brotherhoods, although I can not reveal fully their real function until everything will not be accomplished.
Over the years at Benedetta Valley were formed 4 brotherhoods, each with different instances: who was only interested in treasures, who to the relics, who wanted to protect the secrets of Christianity and who wanted to bring the evil to Benedetta Valle looking for the relics to evoke him. Sometimes these brotherhoods allied themselves for the common good, other times they fought with great bloodshed and a number of disappeared persons.
The technique of the false suicide was much used by the brotherhoods especially in the '70s.
The four brotherhoods were:
1) the San Felice brotherhood
2) the Ancient Cenacle brotherhood
3) the Holy Sepulchre brotherhood
4) arch-confraternity of the Old Cemetery (the most dangerous)
The history of the brotherhoods is extremely complex and long, I should abandon the story of Leale to tell that of the brotherhoods.
Regarding the story of Leale Martelli, my primary mission will be to bring to light his memory and his deeds. We are only at the beginning of this story, one day it will be clear for all the value and importance of the project of Leale Martelli for a new Europe. For now, open your mind and heart, listen to the lament of Leale Martelli hidden between these lines, heard his cry of alarm, because it is not far off the time when you will hear the voice of the muezzin echoed all over Europe.