Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

Mjölnir

Little doctor, thank you for you kindly reply. We are all following your story with great interest and we would appreciate also a faster development of the plot, because our curiosity is growing and also our desire to know. Obviously, we kindly ask, but the decision is up to you, because this is your story.

A question, which is your brotherhood?
And what do you think about the project of Leale Martelli about a new Europe?

There are a lot of interesting arguments arising from this topic.

TOURIST

I'm not a member of a brotherhood and I'm not working in tandem with little doctor. I found this forum in the web by case checking for informations about time travel possibility . The photoes I seen at the beginning of this story intrigued me so I started to visit some link
that is relating to Leale Martelli and I read a book written by Dolcetta where is clearly indicated the name of the Captain and his role
in the SS. After this I started to read with care this story many times asking me it could be fictional untill I decided to go and visit
that area to get an idea about. I live 100 km from there so during some week end I went there to stroll and watch new tuscan landscapes (that's why the name TOURIST). But the surprises it seemed be waiting for me : I found the Church with all the strange paintings inside and something else, the ancient buildings and monasteries (the Conventaccio is hidden on the hills so I will go there with the help of an
old hunter living near that places , he know well the right way).
For example here is the photo of Sant' Edoardo Chapel where Martelli hidden the document in the crypt (today closed) - it is placed very close to the old sanatorium :

upload_2017-1-11_0-32-13.png

upload_2017-1-11_0-33-27.png

I found the Sant' Andrea Church at the slopes of the hill Poggia - I will post the photo.
There are too much details that fit together the story.
The ahnenerbe base is in a special place I discovered- I don't reveal where, but it exists even now .
There are other particulars very intriguing such as the position of the monasteries respect to the sky and the lines relating to Sant Gallo Abbey and Valle Benedetta Church............
We really have to reflect and meditate about this story. Every thing I investigated reflect the
history of Livorno and Pisa as they were in the past: the names, the places, the people are all
reported in some old books concernig the old annals.
About the brotherhoods: in the Church I took the below photo and another I will take
when possible in the cemetery where is a specific banner of the Santo Sepolcro Brotherhood.

upload_2017-1-11_1-2-9.png

I don't know Mr. Little Doctor, but I have to say thanks for Your story.
TOURIST

Last edited:

Mjölnir

Tourist, thanks for your kindly reply.
Unfortunately I can't read what is written inside the banner posted in your lasted photo.

I reckon that also the matter of the lines (San Gallo lines and Valle Benedetta lines) and of the sky-position of the monastery are very intriguing and interesting. Could you tell something more about?

LITTLE DOCTOR

Still something about the brotherhoods. The actions of some fraternities have bothered very Leale Martelli. Evocations attempt have put in jeopardy the entire Leale mission. During the many patrols by esotericists belong to a brotherhood, it was found in the bedroom of Carla, the Don Primo sister, a comic book that Leale had read and on which he had pinned a few notes. With this magazine, esotericists attempted evocation of contatt. Attempts to contact or reach Leale have created untold damage, major damage was caused by elements which are moved away from the brotherhoods, they continued with the rites autonomously and senseless way.
Some of these subjects were stopped by force, others have disappeared during the rites. Such esoteric rites, perpetrated constantly, gave origin to the onset of paranormal phenomena also perceived by the people of Valle Benedetta.
Some followers of the brotherhoods during their research has found some documents that dealt with the epic story of the Templars to Valle Benedetta. These discoveries diverted in part their captain and nun research. Their research focused on the discovery of the place of burial of some important Templar: the Preacher, Roberto da Volterra and the two helmets Knight. They could not find the graves, but only some items that belonged to the Templars, in particular was found the hilt of the sword Roberto da Volterra. With this attempted evocation. In addition they found the mummified bodies of Roberto and Preacher in the basement of the San Jacopo in acquaviva church. The bodies were still wearing the robes with hoods.
NOTE:
The body of Roberto da Volterra was jealously guarded by Augustinian monks, despite the Templar had expressed the wish to be buried in a simple and anonymous after death.

TOURIST

as promised here You have three photoes of Sant'Andrea Church that I have taken just today. The building is closed nowadays.
There is a private habitation very close the Church (big building) , they are protected by a high wall (eight meters more or less) and it is no possible go inside the area. From the large gate controlled by camcorders and custodians people there is a very long dirt road with cypresses along the two sides. No possible take a photo from there. The place is really clinging to the hillside and the street to arrive is a dead-end road so no good feeling during the walk - it is a carriage-drive. I saw the place from a certain distance at the first time, some months ago.
TOURIST
upload_2017-1-18_15-31-56.png

upload_2017-1-18_15-32-38.png

View attachment 5942

upload_2017-1-18_15-40-32.png

LITTLE DOCTOR

In addition to the secret of the Holy Sepulchre, the nun, shortly before her mysterious disappearance, was able to decipher the riddle of the lines that form the floor of the Valle Benedetta church. These lines run through the whole church. One legend says that anyone who follows these lines can discover hidden secrets. There are those who thought that the floor of the church was a large map of the whole area, with reference points to other monasteries. The lines could represent a union between all these sites, also via underground. However it appears that the nun had discovered this secret thanks to the book written in the vernacular. Leale Martelli could not understand the secret of the lines.
Leale was also very surprised to see that the church floor lines were very similar to the large circular swastika that was found in a room of the Wewelsburg castle, for this Leale believed that the two structures were somehow connected.
After the nun, also the deacon was able to solve the riddle, and he wrote this discovery in his diary that is now in my possession. Only Only I know the floor church lines secret, but I do not want, I do not have to and I can not disclose to anyone this terrible secret. It is not my job to follow the lines to the point of no return. This privilege belongs to the man who will come after me, and that will make up for my failures. One day soon, the echo of this story will come up to his place, and will be precisely those who host and protect him, dear brothers Orthodox monks, to tell him that it is time to depart and leave the cloistered, but not before the Orthodox church has returned to its ancient splendor in the city of Livorno with an even stronghold to Valle Benedetta.

Mjölnir

It's all so interesting. I hope the story will go ahead. I would like to know something more about the man that in the future it's gonna "follow the lines to the point of no return".

And what about the Orthodox Monks? How are they related to the story? And which kind of Orthodox Monks? As you know, Orthodoxy it's a very diversified world.