Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

Mjölnir

If someone will interest and I will be still alive I will try to shed light on this point. Since my time is running out I have to finish the story of Leale, otherwise you'll never know which destines had the captain.

Dear Little Doctor, I'm truly interested in all the story. Not only Leale, but also the relics, the brotherhoods, chronovisor, romitone and so on. If you think that your time is running out, it should be useful to share your knowledge with someone. If you want we could organize a call or we could meet and discuss about.

Little Doctor, in a next post I will try to show you that my interest is really true and my intent is authentic and sincere.
I'm reading again and again your posts and I'm studying and meditating all the story.

Mjölnir

I have already given some information about Father Colombino and Mr. Huygens, the constructor of the Valle Benedetta’s Church, but I would like to add something more.

In the ancient documents of Livorno City, it is written that during the excavations several remains were found in the place where you wanted to build the church and the monastery. Father Colombino claimed that these objects were probably of Roman and Etruscan origin.

Father Colombino, together with Huygens, also made deforest several areas of Valle Benedetta and they found other ancient artefacts. Motivation, or excuse, for clearing and digging, was to transform the wooded areas in agricultural areas.

During the works to build the Church, Father Colombino and others who worked with him, visited the nearby hill called "La Poggia" and found there the remains of large and long walls, and other artefacts. According to the Father Colombino, that was the place of a big medieval monastery.

We know from the stories of Little Doctor that the Valle Benedetta area is full of caves and in these caves had been hidden the relics and the treasure of the Templars. Then we find at the turn of 1600 and 1700 Father Colombino and Huygens who build villas and churches and mills digging and looking everywhere in the hills ...

Mjölnir

Father Colombino was not only a builder of churches, but it was also considered a holy man (even became bishop), and helped one person to enter the convent of Valle Benedetta.
This person's name was Giovanni Tanachelm and was an artist or craftsman specializing in carvings. Giovanni Tanachelm worked at the court of Cosimo, prince of the Grand Duchy of Tuscany. Knowing the construction of the Valle Benedetta church and being a close friend of Colombino wanted to reach him.
Because the Prince didn’t want to start the artist, Tanachelm escaped and was later hidden by Colombino Father in the Monastery of Valle Benedetta under a false name. Tanachelm stood Benedetta Valley and lived a life in retirement and says he always carried on him a necklace with a cross given to him by Father Colombino.

A steel cross with the pointed ends… like the one described by Little Doctor and who was kept by Sister Margherita Boero…

What does this cross mean? A cross that we found at the time of Padre Colombino and again in the hands of the Sister Margherita Boero…

And there is another very interesting cross, the one in Valle Benedetta described by little doctor at the beginning of this story. In the next post I will speak about this cross, and the crosses I have found in Valle Benedetta... four crosses, four brotherhoods, four relics, four arms of the cross...

Last edited:

Mjölnir

(one maybe the cross visited by Stefania... Stefania, are you reading?)
Mjölnir, explain the role of Stefania.

She's a girl in another forum (buddhismo italia), where there is a parallel discussion about the chronovisor and this discussion.
I only want to greet her, because it's a few days she doesn't write any more (but she reads us).

The main things in my post are the four crosses, not Stefania.

Mjölnir

Once in front of the chapel Don Primo noticed immediately the images that represented four Templars holding four special items. Don Primo said to Leale that those objects represent four important relics kept in the Valle Benedetta, but he did not know exactly where. The four relics were represented by four items: a heart (the remains of Maria Maddalena), a cup (the Santo Graal), a cross (the cross of Christ and the scale used to put it on), a body (the body of Christ). Don Primo had never seen this sacellum, but was aware of the four relics also represented on a cross, called the cross of the Templar (still present), located in a strategic location of the Valle Benedetta. [...] Inside this box he found a manuscript which was written that the four relics were kept in the four monasteries of Valle Benedetta: the church, villa Huygens, the Conventaccio and the hermitage of Sambuca...

I would like to start specifying that I don't want to say nothing about where the crosses are.
I would only kindly ask to Little Doctor to try to reply to my questions (I would be grateful if you wuold reply this time), if he want.

Little Doctor wrote that the Templar Cross represents four important relics, in particular:
Maria Maddalena’s heart
Santo Graal
Cross of Chirst plus the related staircase
The body of Christ

Looking to the Templar cross I have noticed that there are a cup, the staircase and obviously the cross but not the body of Christ and the Maria Maddalena’s heart? Which is the reason? Maybe this relics where never found or never exist as a relics... and… if Maria Maddalena is the woman arrived in Livorno with Saint Jacob and a child, how can it be that her heart has been transported in the Middle Ages by the Knights Templar fleeing from Egypt?
Maybe she never died in Egypt? Or the woman arrived with Saint Jacob wasn’t Maddalena?

Please Little Doctor, tell us something more.

Who did build this cross? It looks like a “croce passionista”, a kind of cross built by a monks congregation called “passionisti” (word related with the passion of Christ). There are a lot of cross similar to the one described by Little Doctor built by “passionisti” around Italy. Usually these cross have a hearth in the middle, because the Christ’s hearth is the symbol of “passionisti”.

Therefore, who did it build this cross? Little Doctor could you tell us something more?

And now, the other crosses.
Four, as I told before

1) The Templar Cross already described by Little Doctor and about which I have just written.

2) There is another cross very similar to the Templar Cross (always an iron cross with the two spears). Some objects depicted on the cross are different (just a little bit, some particulars)

3) A simpler cross, but with a little woman’s effigy, maybe the Madonna, or maybe Our Lady… Magdalena?

4) The last cross is made of marble (I think is marble, I’m not a stone expert…) or some kind of pale (something like white-gray) stone. It is

Every cross doesn’t start from the earth but has a base (more or less cubic).

Little Doctor, I would really appreciate some more information (what you prefer) about the four crosses. Are the crosses related to the brotherhood?
Could you add some more information about the crosses?

As you can see I’m not joking and I’m very serious. I have analysed a lot all your story and I have searched information about Bianco de l’Anciolina, other Hermits, Romitone, Padre Colombino, Huygens, the Armens, the three mills (very important)... and I posted what I found. Therefore you can see how serious am I.

If you would like to reply I would be grateful.

TOURIST

Some posts ago Little Doctor wrote that Carla didn't take a photo in Santo Spirito Church for Leale.
Yesterday I went in Florence in that Church and I took the photo of Bernardino Poccetti 's fresco. We see Towers in the port, an Island in front of the coast (Gorgona), another tower beside Agostino ......... : it is Livorno port sea area.
Just to give some additional contributions below old representations of Livorno port.
TOURIST

upload_2017-2-26_15-29-31.png

upload_2017-2-26_15-29-56.png

upload_2017-2-26_15-30-25.png

upload_2017-2-26_15-43-1.png

upload_2017-2-26_15-31-15.png

upload_2017-2-26_15-31-50.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-2-26_15-30-44.png
    upload_2017-2-26_15-30-44.png
    556.5 KB · Views: 9
Last edited: