Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

Mjölnir

We know about that base, it's a company with the same name of the secret word used by the captain in order to find his contact. It's a quite famous firm, resulting by a spin-off of a German company and effectively it is related to the space... and if you look at some public pictures the floor inside is black and white and... there is a famous deacon working inside that company.

Why do you think it should be dangerous to write the name of this company?

Mjölnir

Furthermore, I wrote some pages ago about the four crosses of Benedetta Valley.

Four crosses for four brotherhoods.
Take care of this.

Every cross is at the starting point of a road getting to a specific place.

The iron one with some symbol of the relics is at the beginning of the road for Sambuca.

Another iron cross at the beginning of the old road for Valle Benedetta and San Gualberto Church.

Third cross, the one of Our Lady (which lady...) start in Valle Benedetta and arrive in Popogna exactly at the company showed in the picture posted by Tourist

The fourth cross is in front of the cemetery.

Four crosses, four brotherhoods, four way to find the truth. And the fifth place is the one at the heart, the Sacred Middle, where the four directions of space, the four materials, the four ways find the Unity.

All these is inside and outside.

Maybe every place of the four I indicate has a relic.

Mjölnir

Romitone in the way it appears is very similar to an Entity that who is deeply initiated in the "De Sangro Principe di San Severo" lineage, should be know...

And if someone knows this Entity should immediately understand the connection between the so called Romitone and the related Time Machine or Throne of Israel as called by the templar.

Last edited:

Mjölnir

Something more

The red liquid similar to mercury produced by the Romitone Machine... this liquid (based on the little doctor description) is similar to one of the products of the alchemical operation called "separatio" or triple separation.

If someone has done physical alchemy in laboratory, should understand what I'm speaking about.

Last edited:

Mjölnir

Tourist, we are writing about this things in the other forum (the italian forum where the little doctor information are analyzed and discussed). And the "name to be cautious" has been done! If you wanna add to the discussion in italian, I will read you with interest.

LITTLE DOCTOR

He seemed to have found the form he wanted. The figure of monaco was impressive and safe, he came up and sniffed peering at my uniform and began to speak in a dialect I did not know, but I could understand the same. The sound of the voice did not come from the mouth of the monaco, but inside me. I managed to guess what he told me. His words were these: Captain, your clothes are full of anger and blood and this pleases me, but your hands have not contributed to shed this blood. Maybe you dressed like an executioner to please me or intimidate, or do you want me to help you to be worthy companion of your robe, you still want to immerse yourself in your enemy's blood. Well, I'll help you, I want to quench your thirst for revenge.
But first you'll have to follow me, I have a score to settle with an Armenian monaco, I want you to close this account. I know your desire to retrace the paths of time, but now you must go through a road even further from your goal. It was once consumed an enormous crime, worthy of your robe, a descendant of Tigran was executed in a public square. You'll have to get to that inauspicious place and turn the tide of fate, you'll be hung by the neck in his place, thus making the race of tigran will be saved and my debt will be paid with monaco. In this way I will be able to add another mirror to my walls. After the execution I could bring you back and give you new life, but I could not do it and have fun in seeing you hanging like a leaf in the wind.
Here ends the story in first person and I'll explain in the simplest way what mentioned above.