Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

LITTLE DOCTOR

Captain Leale Martelli, now exhausted, was slipping more and more towards the bottom of the river, feeling the water entering the lungs and was convinced that he would die, shortly afterwards he lost his senses. After a few moments of unconsciousness, the captain recovered from drowsiness because of a severe burning in his throat, as if he were drinking lava. The captain saw a child bent over him that gave him a cup and that invited him to drink all the contents. Then the boy said to Leale: "I saw you fight with the Ottomans, and I saw you when you tried to save the life of the condemned drowning. You have a noble heart and a lion's daring, the cross that you carry on your chest so ardently honors you. Are you perhaps a noble Knight Templar? " Leale, happy for those words, answered yes, not to contradict the child who had saved him. The boy continued to turn to Leale and said, "noble knight, I need you to gather 30 other noble Knights Templars and bring them to my presence, but remember, they must be real knights named with the touch of the sword."
Leale Martelli replied, "I will do my best, but tell me why 30 knights?" And the boy immediately replied, "30 were the Templar Knights who carried the romitone into this blessed valley and 30 knights would have to bring the romitone back to Egypt and have to watch over him in the pyramid overthrown for eternity. Always in the pyramid without ever having to return to their lives. " The boy continued to talk to Leale for a long time and before leaving, he said to him, "My noble friend, if you do what I have asked you, I will help you to complete your difficult mission, I will look upon you every time it needs "and before leaving, he said," It is time to give peace to the noble Huygens, find his grave and the romitone power on his soul will cease. " The boy left and Leale was alone, but he did not know exactly where he was, he got up, went outside and found himself out of the Santa Lucia chapel in front of Huygens villa.
Leale Martelli realized that he was no longer under the influence of romitone, he was free, but he did not know what historical time he was. Then he decided to reach the church of Valle Benedetta and go to the crypt of San Felice to see what was happening.
Now I must temporarily stop the captain's story for some long and boring regressions, important to have a logical thread of history. I think the time is ripe to deal with deliberately ignored arguments.
Long ago I mentioned the knight Antonio Martelli. Leale Martelli is a far-off descendant of the great leader and rider of Malta Antonio. A premise: the last Cathars entrusted their Bible to the Knights of Malta and Antonio Martelli became the protector and guardian of that bible. In some passages is mentioned the locality of Livorno.

TOURIST

It is really not easy to get inside the Villa Huygens garden and walking around to take some photoes. Nowadays people rightly are very on guard due to many thefts had done in that area in the past years and even in the Villa Huygens to steal very important and antique furnitures. The Villa had been subject of plunderings years ago..
By the precious help of a very old man living in Valle Benedetta I have been able to take a picture of the Villa balcony, showed in an old book in his possession. The eyes of that old man transfering knowledge.
I hope one day I can go to that magic place and visit it in person .
The image I 'm posting now is a rarity and I guess it is the first time it could be seen in the web. I consider this an important historical contribution.
Below the frame .
TOURIST

upload_2017-6-8_0-5-52.png

LITTLE DOCTOR

The Knights of Malta were the last keepers of the entire Catara Bible. When Antonio Martelli or more precisely Marcantonio Martelli (this was his real name), was named Knight of Malta, his brothers decided, given his great fame as a leader, to entrust him with the Catara Bible. Marcantonio not only became a faithful guardian, but also a reader, and when he read about a story happening in Livorno (precisely on the Pisan hills known as Tabor, Oliveto, Nermon and Golgotha) in essence nowadays Valle Benedetta, he wanted to personally investigate the authenticity of the sentences reported on the Catara Bible. For this reason he addressed Cosimo I de' Medici, with whom he had excellent relations to obtain the Livorno governor post at the beginning of 1600. During his stay in Livorno Marcantonio Martelli, thanks to the information reported on the Catara Bible, discovered a great Secret that the Catholic Church wanted to hide forever.
Marcantonio Martelli traced back all the steps that before him the Templar Knights who came from the Egyptians made from the church of San Jacopo to pass from the hills of Valle Benedetta, until they reached the monastery of the Conventaccio. The saga of Marcantonio Martelli is long and articulated, maybe one day I can tell it in full. For the moment you need to know that Marcantonio Martelli thought the area of the Valle Benedetta suited to conceal and preserve the entire Catara Bible. This in the end is the real reason that forced some descendants of the Martelli family to settle permanently in the area of the Valle Benedetta. So the Martelli have given birth, over centuries, to a large community. The Martelli continued, sometimes without their knowledge, to guard the Catara Bible and with it the most tremendous secrets that the Valle Benedetta has always hidden. Currently, the Catara Bible is still guarded by a descendant of the Martelli family, chosen among all others for his irreproachable behavior, for his military and religious principles, to whom he has been devoted almost maniacally, to the limit of fanaticism, the only worthy of the name Martelli. But this is another story and I certainly will not be able to tell it or maybe it will never be told.

Important note:
A fact has recently happened (some days ago) that will change completely my approach to the tale. A fact I knew would happen sooner or later, but I did not think so soon. A fact that will force me to reveal other anecdotes before being interrupted by factors outside my will. Some researchers, not caring for the opinion of the usual skeptics, during a work of expanding the Acquaviva crypt inside the San Jacopo church in Livorno, could bring to light other places that had been hidden, places believed to be only the fruit of fantasy. A new crypt was discovered, the oldest, the same where the Templars brought wounded Leontino, where he drank from the sacred cup the water of the Acquaviva source. It was also discovered the floor where he lay; Moreover, it was discovered the ancient cemetery of the church of San Jacopo, which no one believed existed.

TOURIST

Very interesting posts those above.
The story of the origin of the crypt deserves to be deeply considered.
As already posted , many artists, painters created some works with the intention of handing over
an hidden knowledge , dedicated only to whom were and are in position to understand and realize.

upload_2017-6-12_2-17-41.png

upload_2017-6-12_2-17-54.png

upload_2017-6-12_0-36-33.png

upload_2017-6-12_2-19-36.png
Even an holy meeting happened in that place as showed in various paintings.

About the source: water gushed out from a little gutter coming from underground because a streamer fed it.
"Gacomo il maggiore" baptized the streamer "Rio Maggiore" and the hill where it has his
source "Monte Maggiore". I don't think that man wasted his time for a tale and today we hear talk about this matter again.
Furthermore there is the matter of the cemetery for which the "Preacher" was the responsible
and keeper. Also the cemetery existed and it will be confirmed.
Another newspaper article, about the crypt , has been published on "Il Tirreno" dated monday
may 29, 2017. May be it is available on the web. The work speaks about the discovery of the true ancient crypt, that we already know, but it is very intriguing can notice at the end of the page some unexpected recalls where one of them
stands out from the other: it is an image taken inside the valle benedetta Church where can be seen
a peculiar picture hanging on the wall. I guess it is indicating a connection relating to the events reported in this story.
TOURIST

upload_2017-6-12_2-15-23.png
upload_2017-6-12_2-58-5.png
upload_2017-6-12_3-1-53.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-6-12_1-3-38.png
    upload_2017-6-12_1-3-38.png
    57.3 KB · Views: 10
  • upload_2017-6-12_1-13-17.png
    upload_2017-6-12_1-13-17.png
    138 KB · Views: 10
Last edited: