Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

Mjölnir

Super info! Thank you Tourist.

Reading the article it looks like normal restructuring work of citizens loving their city and the ancient monument of the city.

Maybe there is another deeper level of interest not revealed by the newspaper and that is alarming little doctor.

What do you think about?

LITTLE DOCTOR

This cemetery is very important because it carries a secret that I can never reveal. At some point in its history the cemetery of the church of San Jacopo was cared for by the "Preacher" before he followed the crusaders. In the new discovery crypt may be the mortal remains of the Preacher.
After this important discovery, other things could be done. In a short time, even the secret of San Felice's crypt of the Valle Benedetta Church could be unveiled. Surely the attention of the researchers will focus on the great secret of the villa Huygens stone garden. The Huygens noble tomb (empty) may be found. In the end, a big taboo on the enigma of the double tomb in the small and unknown cemetery of the Valle Benedetta might fall, and at that point the daring researchers will go to the Sambuca romitorio to observe with their own eyes the revival of the Arab Fenice. Some lucky ones (or unlucky ones) will notice a dark shadow over the environment, a shadow that once belonged to a captain.
It is clear that all these new events have created agitation within all confraternities. All the adepts, even those who have been radiated by their own commendations, are in a state of alert. Now everyone will want to seize the precious hidden relics in the new crypt, especially the sacred salma of the Preacher. Now everything is possible because it was discovered the place where everything started ...
After the last discovery in the San Jacopo church, my thought went straight to the room where Captain Leale Martelli once housed. I had to go back there to check that everything was in place. I had to wait for the night to get in. It's possible to access the room only through a skylight on the roof. There are no windows or doors, the small room has been walled between two private apartments and not even the owners know the existence of this small room. Inside the room there is no electric lighting, there is a small sink, a bed, a table with a tray full of notes written by Leale Martelli, two chairs, some cutlery, an open trunk with clothes, numerous photos, Some written sheets, drawings, an hourglass, a small harmonica and a picture on the wall. Is the portrait of Leale made by Carla, the sister of Don Primo, the parish priest of the Valle Benedetta church. My torch lit a calendar next to the picture. I get close to checking out the calendar year and surprisingly known that the calendar was 1962. Someone used that room until that year! I touch the calendar and it fall, picking it out i noticed that behind the page of the month of May there was a script. The script was in bold with the signature of Leale Martelli. Now I copy the entire script, but since the translation would alter too much the meaning meant by Leale, I will copy the script in Italian in its original form.

"E' giunto al fin l'atteso momento che più ormai ritardar non posso, allorchè ogni domanda ha trovato risposta, ogni quesito la propria soluzione, e ciò che era ignoto adesso è saputo, quel che pareva precluso ad ogni mente, ora è luce nella notte, così come l'ingarbugliata matassa che gravava nelle mie mani ora è filo di seta che scorre accarezzandomi le dita, non un dubbio sfiora la mia mente, vedo senza guardare, capisco senza pensare, ma le urla ed i lamenti, le urla ed i lamenti sovrastano le risa e i canti, e non si possono cancellare, ogni piccolo lamento diviene suono e rumore dell'intero creato, non vi è niente di più penoso che assistere al supplizio inferto a coloro che un tempo causarono quelle urla e lamenti, ora costretti loro malgrado ad ascoltare e vedere quelle urla e quei lamenti, inorridisco al sol pensiero che un giorno anche le mie orecchie dovranno udire tale strazio senza che umana tregua giunga".
Leale Martelli

Mjölnir

Little Doctor, if you would be clearer we could try to help you. Maybe it's time to start a direct dialogue, you refused until now.

If you prefere more discretion write me by private message.

TFA
AMDG
Che Atum-Ra propizi lo Splendore del Bennu dietro il Muro Bianco

PS: do you know the true name of Romitone and have you ever seen his face?

LITTLE DOCTOR

After this brief regression, let's return to the moment when Leale Martelli leaves the Chapel Santa Lucia after meeting a child to whom promised to "enlist" 30 Templars.
It was night, the captain left the chapel and found himself in the garden of villa Huygens, convinced that he had been released from the romitone. He decided to return to his apartment at the Valle Benedetta church. Suddenly he heard gunshots in the distance. It was an American battery that was bombarding German troops hiding in the woods. The bombardment was massive, Leale sought shelter behind a large cypress and immediately realized that he was still under the influence of the romitone that led him in the middle of a warfare in 1944. Leale hoped to be in Ukraine so he could Confer with the general stemmermann, but unfortunately Leale was still at the Valle Benedetta and precisely in the adjacent woods villa Huygens. Leale realized that the romitone was playing him and that it would not be easy to get rid of him. While Leale was looking for a solution to get out of that situation, a strange thing happened: a woman appeared to Leale and told him to follow her in the woods. The captain followed in the woods the woman who, despite bombing, appeared calm. The woman led Leale into the woods, in a place called "Bucataio".
On the ground, near a large plant, a man was severely wounded in a leg. The woman said to Leale: "Look at this man, he will have to die, but not for the injuries he has reported during the bombing, but because I want him to die. No one has to find the burial place of John Antonio Huygens. All those who will try to find out and stealing the treasure of Huygens will do the same end. I will watch this man myself to make sure of his death. " At that point Leale realized that the woman was the romitone and only later he knew who that man was and why the romitone wanted him to die. It was the village doctor, a certain Dr. Piede who had the ambulatory within the municipal school "Villa Trumpy", the actress Vivi Gioi former residence.

LITTLE DOCTOR

During his stay at Trumpy's Villa, Dr. Piede found by chance a diary written by a little girl, where Antonio Huygens's burial place was annotated. This little girl was Vivi Gioi, playing as a child playing for the woods, found Huygens' tomb and her treasures. The romitone appeared to the little girl and told her not to reveal the secret. Since the romitone realized that the little girl was very ambitious, in exchange for her silence he offered her a great reputation. The frightened little girl told all the parents who decided to move to Rome to save the baby and donated the villa to the commune. PS today Vivi Gioi only plays to cheer the Romitone.
NOTE:
Dr. Piede was entrusted with a Trumpy villa room as an outpatient clinic. He was always fascinated by that villa and he did not understand why it had been abandoned by the owners. That's why every day he was ruining everywhere in search of some clue. So he found the little Vivi Gioi diary school and, following the records recorded in the diary, he was able to find Huygens' tomb, but did not make time to profane it. The romitone, with an excuse, led Dr. Piede to the place where he knew the allied bombing would take place.

LITTLE DOCTOR

Leale Martelli, at the sight of Dr. Piede, wounded one leg asking for help, went on to help him and tried to block abundant bleeding with Dr. Piede's pants belt. Suddenly an American grenade exploded close and seriously injured Dr. Piede on one arm, amputating it almost completely. The romitone, who still looked like a woman, turned to Leale and said, "Captain, I admire your will to save anyone in need, but your efforts are pathetic, keep your energies, you will soon be able to practice your talents., I know that you want to reach General Stemmerman and do so your mission, well, I will pursue your desire, but I will not send you as a shadow, you will be sent as a man and soldier in flesh and bone and you will fight in that war that you desire so much. Remember, between you and General Stemmerman you will find an icy river and a truck loaded with captive children and you will understand that war is not just glory and value "...
That said the romitone went away and as he moved away his body was constantly changing shape: a wolf, a boar, then a cat, a special cat, the cat belonging to the captain that he called "Codabrutta".
On Codabrutta it is necessary to open a parenthesis: this cat is the key to revealing the enigma of the Valle Benedetta Cemetery. Only the cat knows the passage that leads to the graft of the cemetery. Only the cat knows the tombs that if you touch the right way they can indicate the passage. The cat indicates these tombs walking in the right combination. Leale made a design of this cat that is still stored in his room. Moreover, an affiliate of a friendly confraternity, knowing the legend of Codabrutta, wanted to tell the story almost in poetry. In the image the original version of the letter, without any correction on my part, despite a "small" inaccuracy that at this time I do not want to correct ...
In the next few days I will try to translate the letter, if the meaning will be preserved i will publish it.

Mjölnir

Is someone able to understand what is written on the back of the page?
Look under "21 giugno 2017 - solstizio d'estate" and you will see some words.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
This thread is way off the subject of real Chronovisor. In the real world of Chronovisor devices
there's never been a single video or stories of past events as found here, or colored pictures, only
small black-and-white data. As far as I can tell it reads like a novel and the author is little Doctor.
This thread is very misleading to individuals looking for real time travel information, almost 100%
of the posts found in this section are totally wrong and are fantasies as you would find in most novels.