Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

walt willis

You forgot the Washington state attorney Andrew Basiago.
My uncle Adolf taught me to drive and shoot when I was about ten years old.
He just showed up on the farm one day from out of the blue.
Now I wonder...
No, he died in the war right?

Your information is compelling. There are so many people that believe that the Nazis' ran to south America and the south pole.
The concern that I have is of another war to come that may be far greater in destruction that every other war combined.
Every weapon that has ever been made has been used to extreme except the nuclear weapon...So far!

Itheblaze

Now that's down right interesting! I got goose-bumps watching that Opmmur, thank-you. Just think, everywhere you've ever traveled, someone's traveled before. And wearing beauitful hats too.

LITTLE DOCTOR

Let's talk again about Leale and how did your recruitment and its preparation for the mission to Valle Benedetta.
Leale was taken from Como by SS Captain Carlos Fuldner and taken to the abbey of St. Gallo in Switzerland.
Leale was trained on the use of the object in the basement of the monastery of the cathedral by the staff of Professor Josef Heinsch. All this was possible thanks to the complicity of the monks of the "brotherhood of Christians" who lived in the abbey and sponsored and directed by Bishop Aloise Hudal fervent nazi. The staff of Professor Heinsch built a scale model of the object with which Leale trained himself for 15 days. The realization of the model was made possible thanks to the manuscripts found in the villa Huygens in Valle Benedetta reporting a precise description of the object. The most important of these manuscripts was the one drawn up by the Venerable Luca. In this manuscript the Venerable Luca told that a religious named Bianco da l'Ancolina found, long ago, the way to use the object and discovered its incredible potential. Bianco da l'Ancolina had taken advantage of the research conducted centuries before on the object by the black hermits who used the object at the old monastery of the Conventaccio rests in Valle Benedetta. On that occasion, all the monks died killed from radiation emanating from the object used improperly. At the time for those deaths the plague was held responsible. The monastery was destroyed and abandoned. The object and the black hermits manuscripts were hidden in the basement of the abbey of St. Lucia where today stands Villa Huygens. Meanwhile, at the Basilica of St. Gallo the Josef Heinsch staff, studying the papers, found that the object could travel through the time. Or rather, it could transfer around in the time only the images as a modern hologram. They also discovered that excessive use of the object could be fatal because of radiation, or as Bianco da l'Ancolina called them "the breath of romitone". For safety it was not possible to travel too far into the time. The aim of the Nazis was to send Leale (his image) back one year's time, 1944 Ostfront, and this for a very specific reason ...

LITTLE DOCTOR

The primary objective was to send Leale in Ukraine to January 1944 and put him into visual contact with the general Wilhelm Stemmermann. Leale had known years before Stemmermann at a commemorative ceremony organized by Himmler and this is a very important step. Leale, appeared in image to general Stemmermann, had to convince him to immediately retire and, without delay, to join to the General Hube 1° Panzerarmee. Undertaking very difficult to convince Stemmermann to retire, in fact, a few days before, the general had received categorical orders from Hitler to not abandon positions for any reason. Leale was chosen for this, because he knew Stemmermann who, convinced occultist and esoteric, would not be too much surprised of the Leale apparition. In addition the image of Leale would present holding a real retreat order written by the supreme command. Leale hid the retreat order written by Hitler in a hiding place of the heel of the boots worn before leaving for Leghorn and before leaving for Livorno, the German high command asked Leale to look for traces of the bataillon 500 geologists disappeared to the Conventaccio. But why the general Stemmermann would have to retire? Because, in Hitler opinion, this retreat would have prolonged the war at least eight or nine months, time needed to complete the new German secret weapons construction. The General troops, during the retreat, would protect the armaments factories that were on the Russian offensive way.

LITTLE DOCTOR

An anecdote:
Leale had the great desire to receive the honor for him bigger, the Iron Cross. The high command, learned about this desire, wanted to please Leale and decorated him of two iron crosses, 1st and 2nd class with a ceremony in the St. Gallo abbey in Switzerland. This to encourage him to carry out his mission.

steve69

A question might arise spontaneously, how does the mysterious object work, how can it send a picture back in the time, at that exact moment?
If you are interested I will tell this to you ...
You bet I do! :) reading back over from the start of the thread to refresh my scattered mind ....still enjoying the posts and researching some of the names given in them.
Thank you look forward to next one ;)