Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

LITTLE DOCTOR

There is no doubt that one of the issues most felt by the confraternities has been the search for the Cathar Bible, carried and concealed at the Benedict Valley by the rider of Malta Marcoantonio Martelli at the time he was governor of Livorno. There are many theories the confraternities have worked out to identify where the Bible is hidden. Years and years of studies, excavations and esoteric practices have not brought the hoped-for results. Only a member of a fraternity composed of artists and religious, managed to put his hands on a parchment where the exact number of volumes that made up the Cathar Bible was specified. This parchment was hidden behind a picture depicting San Felice present in the church of Valle Benedetta. This painting is no longer placed in the church of the Valle and in its place was placed a small picture depicting San Felice "Roman" soldier. This picture is really of a low level, nothing to do with the sumptuous original canvas, called "Glorification of San Felice". As we said, the number of volumes on the parchment was recorded. The volumes were 12 plus another much larger called "Anti Duodecim". It seems that this great manuscript, at the time, attracted the attention of a certain religious, Giuseppe Maria Martelli, who during a pastoral visit went to the church of Valle Benedetta. Giuseppe Maria Martelli was a guest for a day at Villa Huygens. It is reported that Giuseppe Maria Martelli came out of the night secretly to inspect the stone garden. During that inspection, a statue took off and turned to the religious announcing to him the imminent death.

Giuseppe Maria Martelli abandoned the research of the anti duodecim and fled from Villa Huygens. This story is reported by members of the Confraternity of the Knights of St. Stephen. This story is dated March 1740.
Everything I've brought so far is known, I did not say anything new. Now I want to contribute to the research by giving all the affiliates some "news" that they might like and that would bring all the fraternities at the same level of knowledge: over the centuries, the Cathar Bible has had many dwellings. Let's start with the first hiding site, active in the early 1600's. A building located in Knight's street in Livorno. The chronological course was as follows:
Second home, churches of Sant Andrea, also called Villa Limone or Villa Demidoff.
Third seat, Villa Huygens, stone garden.
Fourth seat, the former mills former sighting towers and rudimentary observation posts of celestial bodies.
Quintq and last seat, unfortunately no one knows ...

To conclude, I want to give last and important information to help all the "beloved" confraternities that over the years have tried to understand why Martelli's house in via Martelli in Florence was attended by a certain Demidoff. Well, I'm aware of it ... I'm sorry, I just forgot it...

Mjölnir

Before entering the church I visited the passionist cross in Sambuca Street. The words "Leale Martelli" that someone wrote were removed, or more precisely covered. Near the cross, on the unpaved road there is an iron ring that can be seen also by google map.

vario

Before entering the church I visited the passionist cross in Sambuca Street. The words "Leale Martelli" that someone wrote were removed, or more precisely covered. Near the cross, on the unpaved road there is an iron ring that can be seen also by google map.
Mjölnir, do you want share your experiences,in the church and in the cemetery? Thank you very much.

Mjölnir

As wrote before by little doctor, there are four crosses in Valle Benedetta, four points in the Sacred Geometry that has been created in the Valley togheter with the Mills, Villa Huygens, San Gualberto Church, the Cemetery...