Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

LITTLE DOCTOR

I wrote in the post 11: "a premise: the information provided on this forum represent only a very small summary of everything that has happened. These pills are used in order to trigger the curiosity and provide points for reflection". In order to better understand all the history it's needed to add details.Then we retrace some episodes adding important details.
Before leaving Switzerland it was said to Leale that in case of difficulty or need he could count on a contact. This contact had been sent there by the nazis to build a new outpost of ahenenerbe. Since the point of strategic interest this contact had to find an area very close to the Valle Benedetta where to build the new base. The contact was supported by an important fascist family resident to the Gabbro, the Malanima. The Malanima found a job as a laborer for the contact on a farm in Popogna located between Valle Benedetta and the Gabbro.

LITTLE DOCTOR

It was also explained Loyal how to approach the contact in the right way and with the right password. Along a dirt road that connected with Valle Benedetta Popogna, there was a small deck with a small statue resting on a rock representing the Madonna. To talk to the contact Loyal would have to go to the bridge near the Madonna holding the hat with both hands and say "good morning deacon", and the contact should have answered simply "kayser".
This contact is very important because it is thanks to the instructions received from him that Leale did what he did.

LITTLE DOCTOR

Leale came into possession of the manuscript written in the vulgar tongue and hidden in the church of Valle Benedetta thanks to Carla, sister of Don Primo. The manuscript was a summary of some of the manuscripts written by the Hermits Blacks and by the Venerable Luke. Just into a chapter written by the Venerable Luke, Leale read the deeds and the history of Bianco da l'Ancolina who managed to repeatedly use the mysterious object without any consequences. In the Venerable Luke opinion, Bianco could use the object for a long time without consequences because he used to heal a sacred relic, one of those that the Templars brought from Palestine. It is impossible to know for sure what relic was or where it was guarded from White because the manuscript pages that reported these important details were plucked. When Leale read this story felt it important to find the relics before using the object so he can make the most out of this machine. It was at that time that Leale felt important to meet the contact. Leale wanted instructions from the command about what to do. From there begins a new adventure that lasted for two years at the end of which Leale could find only two relics. When Leale expressed his doubts about the usefulness of the mission believing Hitler now deceased, he received the news that Hitler was still alive and that eh was about to go to South America. It would set sail from the port of Genoa on a ship carrying wool. Leale never found out if this story was true, but it was enough to encourage him to continue the mission with all his efforts.

LITTLE DOCTOR

More news about the contact. Every Sunday morning, the contact had to wait Leale to the rendezvous point for a hour, from 05:30 to 06:30 am. The contact was able over time to lay the foundations for the creation of a base of the Ahnenerbe still active. He bought a parcel of land at Popogna one kilometer from Valle Benedetta. Since contact with Leale is still active, I can not provide more information to avoid damaging the mission.

LITTLE DOCTOR

Some small integration
1) Leale decided to meet the contact because he had already found and saw the mysterious object, but in light of the discovery of the relics history, he wanted the high command tell him whether to continue with the original mission or change plans and to carry out research of the relics.

2) Every Sunday the contact had to go to the meeting place at 05:00 and he had to wait until 05:30.

3) Hitler was still alive, was in Genoa hidden in the church of St. Theodore. Hitler was not alone with him were many other Nazis. They were safe in the church waiting for mine clearance in the port of Genoa. They were hidden there for about 20 days before boarding a freighter directed to south america hidden inside boxes transporting wool.

LITTLE DOCTOR

There is another story that I purposely left out until now because of its complexity and difficulty that I could have narrating it.
A long and complicated history that I will not be able to narrate correctly. An affair that sooner or later I had to deal with because it is the most important chapter of the whole story.
The Templars history to Valle Benedetta.
Why the Templars brought the mysterious object and the relics to Valle Benedetta?
What prompted them to reach the Livorno shores?
The documents in my possession, say "borrowed", are many and varied. Papyri, manuscripts, volumes, tablets, engravings ... Drawn by hermits, monks and Templars. The latter used secret codes making interpretation more difficult.
Sometimes the documents appeared to contradict themselves, as if it was a means adopted by the Templars to deter anyone who wants to challenge themselves in deciphering.
Especially the tome written in antique Arabic by the Templars required many years for the interpretation.
However, if you have patience, I will try to clarify this important and unbelievable history.

LITTLE DOCTOR

Even hermits blacks and other amanuenses of the time tried to tell the epic story of the Templars to Valle Benedetta. A text written in Armenian found in villa Huygens recounted roughly the story, as well as a manuscript written in the vernacular found in the Valle Benedetta church. But the finding absolutely most important for the reconstruction of the story was the tome written by the Templars in antique Arabian, found accidentally by Leale Martelli while looking for relics.
Leale saw by case that tome and was immediately intrigued because of the depiction on the cover. In fact on the cover was illustrated a phoenix equal to those that Leale had seen on the Antonio Huygens sacellum and on the wall of the Sambuca hermitage.
From this book, if properly deciphered, it's possible to have more information on the whole story. Soon I will explain where Leale found this tome.