CITE: A town in New Mexico where no one will ever live

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I'm a little suspicious, never mind the moral implications of housing for 35,000 people that will never be used, what are they really going to do there?

TnWatchdog

Hey...my sister lives in Las Cruces, NM. This future ghost town is suppose to built between Las Cruces and Deming. I'll have to assign her a project and see what she can find out. lol There is always something going on in New Mexico...I miss the days when I lived in Roswell.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Make sure she doesn't go in Dog
... Or she may never leave!! ;)

Roswell; that could explain a lot!! ;)

Did you ever go in that 'Little Ale I Inn' place? Seen it on discovery, looks cool. How about Groom Lake? I would love to drive up that road to where you can't go any further because the guys in the Jeeps are parked up.

TnWatchdog

Make sure she doesn't go in Dog
... Or she may never leave!! ;)

Roswell; that could explain a lot!! ;)

Did you ever go in that 'Little Ale I Inn' place? Seen it on discovery, looks cool. How about Groom Lake? I would love to drive up that road to where you can't go any further because the guys in the Jeeps are parked up.
Both locations you mentioned are in Nevada. Las Cruces area and Los Alamos, are where scientests are working on whatever. White Sands Missile Range and Trinity Site, first A-bomb explosion, are close to where this town is to be built. Many secrets remain buried in the desert.

Last edited:

TnWatchdog

Both locations you mentioned are in Nevada. Las Cruces area and Los Alamos, are where scientests are working on whatever. White Sands Missile Range and Trinity Site, first A-bomb explosion, are close to where this town is to be built. May secrets remain buried in the desert.
Edit...there are areas near Oak Ridge, TN that have cameras, fences, and patrols...watching. All of these buildings have most of the work done many floors below ground. I've had people tell me some outside subcontractors were blind folded before they got to their work location.

TnWatchdog

Looks awfully like a secret underground facility to me.
I remember one of the Indiana Jones movies where they had a fake town with fake people...but what is below the town could be interested, veri interesting.
The show, Under the Dome could be what they are working on...looking at various methods to contain the population or worse.