Civil Unrest; its happening now

IroncladMarshmallow

Riots are nothing new, especially among the black community in America. Remember the LA riots? The best thing that could be done to prevent the spread of riots to other areas would be to shut down all telecommunications in the area as soon as a trigger event occurs. I'm not pro-police. If anything, I despise them. However, blacks don't act sensibly in large numbers, and senseless violence and looting could be contained. The media and looters conveniently ignore the dead guy's criminal past in order to justify their own criminal actions.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Riots are nothing new, especially among the black community in America. Remember the LA riots? The best thing that could be done to prevent the spread of riots to other areas would be to shut down all telecommunications in the area as soon as a trigger event occurs. I'm not pro-police. If anything, I despise them. However, blacks don't act sensibly in large numbers, and senseless violence and looting could be contained. The media and looters conveniently ignore the dead guy's criminal past in order to justify their own criminal actions.

They won't be happy until they eliminate caucasians from the planet.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Actually I think the cop that committed the murder should be tried for murder. And sent to prison just like any other murderer. And the public would be appeased if that were the outcome. But we all know that wont be the outcome. Cops get to murder anyone they want to with impunity. The only real justice will be vigilante justice. And I think we are getting real close to that type of justice system. Lets face the facts. The public doesn't like murderers with badges.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Actually I think the cop that committed the murder should be tried for murder. And sent to prison just like any other murderer. And the public would be appeased if that were the outcome. But we all know that wont be the outcome. Cops get to murder anyone they want to with impunity. The only real justice will be vigilante justice. And I think we are getting real close to that type of justice system. Lets face the facts. The public doesn't like murderers with badges.

My comment was in regards to some of CNN's racist headlines. The incident itself is definitely sad and with what little info I know, the shooting so far does not seem justified, HOWEVER, hating all whites and staging anti-white protests is not the answer. I had nothing to do with the shooting so why do I have to pay? There are white people who are shot by police in the same manner but nobody cares. THE PROBLEM IS THE POLICE FORCE NOT SKIN COLOR. Racism of all colors is definitely not right and I'm tired of it. I'm tired of being silent. I'm tired of being blamed and mistreated for something I never did nor did my relatives. Everyone needs to just effing stop playing the racist card and grow up. I do not have to apologize for being European American. Yes, you heard that right. I'm not white. I'm peach. Caucasian = white asian. I'm not a white asian. I have light skin. I find the word white offensive. I have European ancestry, but I do not have to pay for the sins of some assholes of the past. Everyone just needs to STOP.

Sorry. A rant. Not towards you, Einstien.

Sigh. I should just stay out of this conversation. LOL

TnWatchdog

Charles Bronson or Jody Foster types would do just fine...both, by the way, have balls. (You know what I mean Jody)

My comment was in regards to some of CNN's racist headlines. The incident itself is definitely sad and with what little info I know, the shooting so far does not seem justified, HOWEVER, hating all whites and staging anti-white protests is not the answer. I had nothing to do with the shooting so why do I have to pay? There are white people who are shot by police in the same manner but nobody cares. THE PROBLEM IS THE POLICE FORCE NOT SKIN COLOR. Racism of all colors is definitely not right and I'm tired of it. I'm tired of being silent. I'm tired of being blamed and mistreated for something I never did nor did my relatives. Everyone needs to just effing stop playing the racist card and grow up. I do not have to apologize for being European American. Yes, you heard that right. I'm not white. I'm peach. Caucasian = white asian. I'm not a white asian. I have light skin. I find the word white offensive. I have European ancestry, but I do not have to pay for the sins of some assholes of the past. Everyone just needs to STOP.

Sorry. A rant. Not towards you, Einstien.

Sigh. I should just stay out of this conversation. LOL
"THE PROBLEM IS THE POLICE FORCE NOT SKIN COLOR"
This. Where is Michael when you need him? Is he still battling the damned dragon or what?
Anyone else find it funny that Archangel Michael is the patron of police, and a police officer shoots Michael Brown?

... Not "haha" funny, either.

Policing is becoming more and more of a militia and business.
I liked how the Natives handled it; there were less of Police, more of kinship.

HDRKID

John Titor did warn us.
Will you readily be able to identify the enemy?
They will be the ones arresting and holding people without due process.

Police states pass laws and there is always another law they wanna pass. What I see are excuses.
53ebf8359b1e228549e7b1f8_Dystopia6_Individual.gif

Harte

I think that, before calling for the officer's head, it would be prudent to at least attempt to discover the facts of the matter.

The only witness to the shooting was involved with the victim in a robbery that had just occurred. Why should we believe him?

Harte

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I think that, before calling for the officer's head, it would be prudent to at least attempt to discover the facts of the matter.

The only witness to the shooting was involved with the victim in a robbery that had just occurred. Why should we believe him?

Harte

Are you saying we should not believe the witness to the shooting? There is a dead person that does seem to corroborate with the witness statements. But you know how this works. The witness is black, right? His version of events will probably be discredited based on his skin color. And the officers version will be accepted.