Debate Civil War or Revolution?

titorite

AS a realistic anarchist I am at my heart still and anarchist however the realist in me understands that I have to go along to get along if I wish to enjoy the company of other humans... and I DO wish to enjoy other peoples company. Even more I wish to not be bothered by some peoples company.... like authorites...

HDRKID

The Arab spring is not over. In fact, this is an on going process. Also, it will spread to other areas. I believe that next is europe. Right now there is over 25% unemployment in spain.

The Little Green Book by Libyan leader, Muammar Gaddafi seems to have a chapter missing. How to prevent your people from hating you. Yeah and ripping you up in tiny pieces.

Actually, the book is a copy of the Little Red Book by Chairman mao.

1337256000000.cached.jpg

titorite

The Arab spring is not over. In fact, this is an on going process. Also, it will spread to other areas. I believe that next is europe. Right now there is over 25% unemployment in spain.

The Little Green Book by Libyan leader, Muammar Gaddafi seems to have a chapter missing. How to prevent your people from hating you. Yeah and ripping you up in tiny pieces.

Actually, the book is a copy of the Little Red Book by Chairman mao.

1337256000000.cached.jpg

His people did and do love him , thats why the civil war continues there .. and will continue till the westerners give up.... We can hold it for a little while... but we can never hope to keep it. Meh.... imperialism is wasted effort and lost profit.

You do know the people that murdered Ghadaffi we likewise found and treated in the manner they treated others. .. ... It did not make many waves in the news so I would not be surprised if you didn't hear about it....

Techciple

The problem with the U.S is it's inherent desire to involve itself in all matters globally, when there's more than a little to sort at home. I think U.S leaders should take a step back and have a good hard look at the state of the country. It used to be a beacon for western confidence, but now struggles to rank in the top 20 in regards to quality of life ( UN Human Development Index ). Look after the poor, educate your people, strengthen and police borders/airports etc. I have a few friends in the U.S and have been there twice in the last 4 years, and nobody is happy. Civil war? I don't think so IMHO, but people have to all be pushing the same way, instead of the divisions we see today. And if the U.S continues to languish, it will only serve to open the door for China, Japan and Germany.

titorite

ghadaffi Was a murderer. End of story.
BUllshit...

We threw over 200 missiles into his country continue upsurps syria , we are invloved in yemen and somlia and on and on... and you call ghadaffi the murderer?

Tax payer, remove the mote from thine own eye before casting stones.

Apocalypse

BUllshit...

We threw over 200 missiles into his country continue upsurps syria , we are invloved in yemen and somlia and on and on... and you call ghadaffi the murderer?

Yes. Do you honestly reckon that the US is the only country in the world conducting classified sorties on others? When it comes to such things, the US are but a drop in THAT ocean.

titorite

BUllshit...

Yes. Do you honestly reckon that the US is the only country in the world conducting classified sorties on others? When it comes to such things, the US are but a drop in THAT ocean.

Bullshit.

YOu just don't want to admit to the blood on your hands. The USA is a bloody nation... Our soldiers commit atrocities against humanity in all sorts of vile manners.... our concentration camps are up and running and grinding through people .. don't be a TV watching coward and pretend like all these things do not happen.. that we do not invade nation after nation after nation....... and that those that attempt to stand up to it all do so at great personal risk.....

Gadaffi was no master murderer......... the USA... We put out his light... as we put out the lights in iraq ...afghanistan ....Syria does not need to be invaded.

We do not need to invade one more fucking nation NATIONS THAT INVADE OTHER NATIONS ARE EVIL NAZI NATIONS!?!?!

WTF

How you anyone not get that?!?!

The invaders are always the bad guys.

Those that do not oppose these vile wars of ours are guilty of supporting them and the murder and the war in their name....

Oppose the wars promote peace.