Clues left behind by John Titor? - 01

kurisu

1)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trism Release date 2007

Trism is a puzzle game for the Apple iPhone developed Demiforce Llc. It makes use of the iPhone's built in accelerometer (Hmmm!) Even a facebook page. (Science anyone?) Steve Jobs dies 5 Oct 11. We are talking about this a month later. (OOOOOOOOOkay)

Whoaaaaaaaa people hold on to your horses!

http://www.ask.com/wiki/Accelerometer (Read ALL)

Are you think that the Acceleromete is kinda like the intro of Gravity Measurement for the VGL?

Liberty

According to the definition. It has multiple uses! Amazing how it works and Titor said they use a certain type of cell phone in the future or something to that respect! And its can be made small enough to put in an Ipod. Imagine the possiblities for a big version!

titorite

In the 00/99 year we did not have touch screen ,4g, wifi, smart phones that are in essence microputers unto themselves with more computing power then that of a PC back in 2000.

Oh yeah!!!

And correct me if I am wrong but I do believe the VGL has already been invented... now it is just a matter of incorporating it into the machine

kurisu

In the 00/99 year we did not have touch screen ,4g, wifi, smart phones that are in essence microputers unto themselves with more computing power then that of a PC back in 2000.

Oh yeah!!!

And correct me if I am wrong but I do believe the VGL has already been invented... now it is just a matter of incorporating it into the machine

You may be right and, wrong at the same time it may have been invented already but, it's in a extreme pre-state compared to how the version John Titor mentioned for instance they may be able to read the gravity but, they can't compare it or tell the difference of the gravity unless it's a large amounts. The way John Titor said it makes it sound like it can measure at a very small level an example of this would be how he found a parallel world line (ours) with such a low divergence ( I believe the lower divergence the similar the world's will be )

Who really knows all of this is speculation I may be right or you may be right. We really don't know since who every or if someone is working on it hasn't revealed the information about what they do or don't have. I saw some stuff on calculating what gravity will be but, nothing on sensing gravity.

-----

Now that I think about it. All's you have to do is measure your gravity then, send a prob like device out to measure another lines gravity. But, I would imagine that would take longer then, the way John says he machine works. So there has to be some trick.

I wonder if you could measure a world lines gravity from outside the line?

Ren

Normally I would post what TRISM means here but, it's going to take a while to find that out seeing as everything comes up with a iPhone game.

I'm experiencing Deja Vu. I have no memory at all about these posts on the iPhone game Trism being here on Paranormalis. They were not here before!

Ah! It's coming back to me.
Stellar refers to light
Corona refers to a ring
and Chrono refers to time
Trism - refers to a 3 sided crystal
I think this has something to do with time travel. I have forgotten it all.

Ren

I would imagine if he left you a message it would be something only you would come up with. I'm going to keep listening for John Titor styled message in the song
The only thing it reminded me of was the dream. Sam night be right it could have been another me. It seemed so real I wrote it down and two years later it caused me to question john intently. because what he said matched my dream i wondered greatly who he was and kept after him with questions.

Pam, this dream. Is it not?

Hi, I know I may just be saying nonsense, but from what i've read earlier, someone here is good understanding dreams. It's strange to me, this John Titor's story, because it's starting to make some kind of sense with a dream I had a long time ago. I dont remember the dream, but after i woke up, I took a paper and wrote some phrases (some of them lack sense) even though, I dont remember Why I wrote them:

"Hay 2 buscandola" - There are two searching for her.

This reminded me of the two Johns.

"accidente" - "Accident"

This one surprised me the most. I read the article of the hawaiian woman who died in august 1st 2010. Stella Corona.

Only these two called my atention. I wrote some others, but you surely won't be interested on knowing about them. After all, i haven't found any connection between them and John Titor's story. If someone has an explanation for what i've wroten after I woke up, I would like to hear it. I apologize if I said something rude, english it's not my first language, so my choise of words may not be correct.

And about Trism, I searched about the band, the b52's, their first time playing ever was in 1977. (The number made me remember abour John's 177 (1977 it's kinda similar) More precisely the 14th february. I then checked, the John Titor's posts on that date, but couldn's find anything. On this date, he talks about his Motive. Thanks for reading, and sorry for my rudeness.

JTFriend

Well I have certainly moved constantly, as in every few years, since I was 10. I met a person named Stella soon after moving to the town where I live now. I'm sure I will move again in the next few years, but not sure where.

ronym

And about Trism, I searched about the band, the b52's, their first time playing ever was in 1977. (The number made me remember abour John's 177 (1977 it's kinda similar) More precisely the 14th february. I then checked, the John Titor's posts on that date, but couldn's find anything. On this date, he talks about his Motive. Thanks for reading, and sorry for my rudeness.
Titor visiting our worldline is in 1975
what if... strenger ( John Titor ) give this band... an "idea"
this band translate it to be a song
and John Titor just say... he is happy if this band become his "messenger"
and why pamela said that there is difference in "Prism" lyrics ?
how if John ... do it for another purpose ?
let me explain in this way...
John says that if he want to go back in his origin worldline
he must search a way... or path
in the 3 D world, it's easy... we just use a GPS... just look for road... and drive there
but in 4D or even 11 D world... then how we do it ?
there is only one way...
after ( or before ) he took the IBM 5100 machine
he put some "mark" or some "cryptic code" in this worldline
maybe John Titor case... put many cryptic code ... in 1975 worldline
such as... a song
how he do that ?
just give a "song" to one band... and tell them for being his "messenger"
after he jump to 2000 or 2001
which suppose to be the same worldline as 1975
but he just want to make sure it by
telling other people to remember a song ( like "prism" which is give to pamela to remember it )
so when he jump again to go home
( which is suppose to be his own worldline )
he can check it in history, book, CD, film or even internet
but if the case is ... that song are match with what he gave to 1975 song
or even which he gave it to pamela
( which he can check it in the net or phone her if it can )
maybe he jump to the wrong future ( maybe its our worldline... not him )
so how he "correct" this "error" ?
of course back again to previous point like 2001 or 1975 again
so he can input another "value" to "calibrate" this error path
( just like we calibrate GPS or compas for the correct "angle" )
besides, jump to other time or wolrdline it's about probability
we are not sure if this is our own worldline or other worldline
the only way to find out is... just visiting more worldline if we are not sure of
( but if we do this way... maybe we are creating more and more branch in worldline
and of course... there are more way... to other way )

Last edited:

magnaflux

The lyrics to "Trism" do sound like something a JT Time Traveler might say to a girl.
'Trism' could almost be an anagram for TimeTravel + Prism...
Cryptic message in the song maybe meaning a guy and a girl traveling on parallel time lines.
'Course, I'm sure B52 didn't have Time Travel in mind when they wrote it.
But what if the song was used as a cryptic message to a girl from John Titor?
I know it might sound far out there, but you never know. ;)
John loved leaving cryptic messages, and someone did write the title of the song in a book to a girl,
so it had to have some meaning.

TRISM
She has to leave
She has to go
The fastest way
Is by trism

Steps off the curb
Stella Corona hopes for the best
To be home by sunset
Gotta be home by sunset

She asked me to give her a ride
She said she had to go
Dropped her off by the trism
Through the atmosphere by prism

Go trism, trism
Trism, trism, trism

Gotta keep, gotta keep movin' on
And gotta keep movin', and gotta keep movin', movin'
Gotta keep movin' and gotta, gotta keep on

It was a human race to get away, year
And then back again
Like the sun bends light through a prism
She bends herself through the trism

Like the sun bends like through a prism
She bends herself through the trism
In the smoky streets of the night
She pulls the lever and then bright light

Trism, trism

DEFINITION of Prism: A solid figure whose bases or ends have the same size and shape and are parallel to one another, and each of whose sides is a parallelogram.

But if the b52s didnt have time travel in mind. what were they thinking of? when you are in johns vehicle with the machine he said it looks like light is bent around the car and a short burst of bright light is seen. I have seen this effect myself in dreams I have had with him in it.
If you are thinking light through a prism plus time travel this could be accurate.
you have to admit it is a very strange song for a band that was in the 70s,. I think they were in the 70's. I thought it might be the dream I had of him in 1998 before I met him. He had to give me a ride because someone was after us and unfortunetly it was the only way to get away from them. But I really have no idea if the song even has anything to do with that dream or means something entirely different with nothing to do with me at all.
love shack