Clues left behind by John Titor? - 01

Okabe

The lyrics to "Trism" do sound like something a JT Time Traveler might say to a girl.
'Trism' could almost be an anagram for TimeTravel + Prism...
Cryptic message in the song maybe meaning a guy and a girl traveling on parallel time lines.
'Course, I'm sure B52 didn't have Time Travel in mind when they wrote it.
But what if the song was used as a cryptic message to a girl from John Titor?
I know it might sound far out there, but you never know. ;)
John loved leaving cryptic messages, and someone did write the title of the song in a book to a girl,
so it had to have some meaning.

TRISM
She has to leave
She has to go
The fastest way
Is by trism

Steps off the curb
Stella Corona hopes for the best
To be home by sunset
Gotta be home by sunset

She asked me to give her a ride
She said she had to go
Dropped her off by the trism
Through the atmosphere by prism

Go trism, trism
Trism, trism, trism

Gotta keep, gotta keep movin' on
And gotta keep movin', and gotta keep movin', movin'
Gotta keep movin' and gotta, gotta keep on

It was a human race to get away, year
And then back again
Like the sun bends light through a prism
She bends herself through the trism

Like the sun bends like through a prism
She bends herself through the trism
In the smoky streets of the night
She pulls the lever and then bright light

Trism, trism

DEFINITION of Prism: A solid figure whose bases or ends have the same size and shape and are parallel to one another, and each of whose sides is a parallelogram.

But if the b52s didnt have time travel in mind. what were they thinking of? when you are in johns vehicle with the machine he said it looks like light is bent around the car and a short burst of bright light is seen. I have seen this effect myself in dreams I have had with him in it.
If you are thinking light through a prism plus time travel this could be accurate.
you have to admit it is a very strange song for a band that was in the 70s,. I think they were in the 70's. I thought it might be the dream I had of him in 1998 before I met him. He had to give me a ride because someone was after us and unfortunetly it was the only way to get away from them. But I really have no idea if the song even has anything to do with that dream or means something entirely different with nothing to do with me at all.

I'm with you Pam, it sure sounds like they are talking about time travel or at least some type of doohickey with a lever that enables you to jump around in time or space. I hope there is something more to the song cause otherwise its just a pretty bad B-52s song. Its such typical B-52s music that its almost like album filler imo. I could see the song being used to relay some kind of message but the idea that John talked to the B-52s in the Late 70s either by mail or personally and then convinced them he is a time traveler and that they need to record this song and put it in their album. Oh and apparently never talk about it as well, seems like a stretch~

It may be strange for a normal band in the 70s but this is the b-52s we're talking about. They aren't like any other band.
The song that comes to mind for me when I read your post is 'row row row your boat' ;):p or ' Dream Weaver' it totally talks about light and time and leaving tomorrow behind~lol

and speaking of dreams...

The fact that you had some dreams with John in them and some flashy time travel stuff = Not that surprising
The fact that you had some dreams with John in them and some flashy time travel stuff TWO YEARS BEFORE MEETING =
whoa.jpg

Hey at least your dreams are kinda cool and interesting/exciting. Mine are lame or I don't even remember them. There is that one reoccurring dream where I'm James Bond and Famke janssen has the hots for me but that's a rarity~ lol

Okabe

Makes me wonder if Pam has had any other dreams that have come true, or if anyone else on here for that matter has had any dreams that have come true. I can't think of any times where I have had that happen?

Ren

Makes me wonder if Pam has had any other dreams that have come true, or if anyone else on here for that matter has had any dreams that have come true. I can't think of any times where I have had that happen?

When I came to Paranormalis, most of the original members of the chat room John was on collected here. Pam commented often during that short time.

Okabe

Oh no kidding? That's crazy. Must have been fascinating and a lot of fun too~ I missed the party huh? lol Not that I would have had anything to contribute except for maybe a few one liners~:D

I'm sure I would have found it riveting though~