CMB Amplification Engine Plans?

The_Sound_Of_Progress

This engine or machine idea uses a type of microwave transducer that converts the power of the Cosmic Microwave Background (CMB) into energy to power for the engine, while simultaneously being used as a source of microwaves in a large klystron tube. Once the power and microwaves are channeled appropriately, it emits microwaves at an extremely amplified rate (think of thousands of kitchen microwaves in one tube) and uses background electromagnetic fields to reflect and create thrust. Is this a bit too unrealistic or am I on to something? @Einstein could possibly help with this, but this is a non exclusive thread. Much advice needed!!!

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
CMB was detected by radio telescopes. Considering the size of the radio wave collector dish, just to detect something very very faint, suggests a lot of R & D would be needed just to see if it could be used as a power source. I would think that you would need a transducer the size of the earth just to collect a usable amount of energy.

As for thrust for propulsion, the knowledge to do this has been suppressed by the educational community. You would be on your own to acquire the missing knowledge.

My advice is first learn how to invent something.

The_Sound_Of_Progress

CMB was detected by radio telescopes. Considering the size of the radio wave collector dish, just to detect something very very faint, suggests a lot of R & D would be needed just to see if it could be used as a power source. I would think that you would need a transducer the size of the earth just to collect a usable amount of energy.

As for thrust for propulsion, the knowledge to do this has been suppressed by the educational community. You would be on your own to acquire the missing knowledge.

My advice is first learn how to invent something.
My way of thinking is that everything can be made smaller and more efficient. Using a transducer the size of the earth wouldn't necessarily be the case. A hard drive with maybe 8 gig on it used to be the size of a car, now it fits in your pocket. We just need to make it more efficient.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It took me quite a while to discover that many ideas I had were not even plausible. I didn't know the difference between a fact and a belief. Once I figured that out, then I had to throw out all the beliefs, and just use facts. Then inventing stuff became easy. I can see you appear to have the same problem.

ConvergancePoint

Isn't the OP basically describing the EM Drive? Only it uses solar panels to produce the microwaves. Its also supposedly recently been proven to function in the vacuum of space.

Sorry just a tangent....