CNN Actively Promotes Americans Wearing Hijabs to Make Muslims Feel More Comfortable

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
Never mind the fact that a Muslim refugee just wreaked havoc at Ohio State University in a terrorist attack that really urinates in the Democratic Party’s Cheerios. The real news is that CNN is actively promoting the concept that Americans, regardless of their religious sensibilities, should show their Muslim friends there is nothing to be afraid of by donning hijabs. Sharia law anyone?

Source: Common Sense Conspiracy

TimeFlipper

I have said it before, and i will say it again, keep all muslims as far away as possible from the USA..
If not, very soon they will be making their own laws to protect their vile evil religion and bringing in sharia courts which are an abomination to all women!!

Beware of the minority of liberal politically correct individuals who start shouting from the roof tops, Racists, if you "dare" to say that all muslims should be barred or at least controlled, from coming into the USA!!...If they start trying to erect their vile mosques, lay a dead pig in the area where that mosque is going to be built and keep on doing this in every state...Some Spanish people did this a few years back and kept them away from their own areas, and nobody found out who they were (y) :LOL:

Bullethead21

I have said it before, and i will say it again, keep all muslims as far away as possible from the USA..
If not, very soon they will be making their own laws to protect their vile evil religion and bringing in sharia courts which are an abomination to all women!!

Beware of the minority of liberal politically correct individuals who start shouting from the roof tops, Racists, if you "dare" to say that all muslims should be barred or at least controlled, from coming into the USA!!...If they start trying to erect their vile mosques, lay a dead pig in the area where that mosque is going to be built and keep on doing this in every state...Some Spanish people did this a few years back and kept them away from their own areas, and nobody found out who they were (y) :LOL:

What you should be saying is keep ALL RELIGION away from the USA .......

There are just as many crazy ass Christian people running around killing people as there are Muslims.......all in the name of God.

Muslim religion or Sharia law is no more crazy than any other crazy ass man made religion that causes people to act so stupid........and even KILL all in the name of some made up God.........

Religion has killed more people and started more wars than any other force known to man........

Muslims are not the problem.........it is the made up religions that is the source.

Religion is just another method for CONTROL!

How else could you convince someone to carry a bomb into a school....or shooting people and then yourself??

How did David Koresh in Waco Texas convince people to die? Or Jim Jones who made all those people and KIDS drink poison koolaid?

There was NOT Muslim teachings going on in ANY of these horrific murder scenes.........just good old USA Christianity!

And let's not forget all the Catholics enjoying gay sex with children???? We're they crazy Muslim people?????

In Roman times and even today, it was perfectly acceptable for priest to have sex with the bath boys........you were not breaking any laws and apparently our Christ and Lord is perfectly OK with this........

So before you pass judgement on Muslims,..........and there religion/laws........go have a "prayer" in front of a mirror!!!!

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff

There are just as many crazy ass Christian people running around killing people as there are Muslims.......all in the name of God.

Muslim religion or Sharia law is no more crazy than any other crazy ass man made religion that causes people to act so stupid........and even KILL all in the name of some made up God.........

Religion has killed more people and started more wars than any other force known to man........

Muslims are not the problem.........it is the made up religions that is the source.

How else could you convince someone to carry a bomb into a school....or shooting people and then yourself??

How did David Koresh in Waco Texas convince people to die? Or Jim Jones who made all those people and KIDS drink poison koolaid?

There was NOT Muslim teachings going on in ANY of these horrific murder scenes.........just good old USA Christianity!

And let's not forget all the Catholics enjoying gay sex with children???? We're they crazy Muslim people?????

In Roman times and even today, it was perfectly acceptable for priest to have sex with the bath boys........you were not breaking any laws and apparently our Christ and Lord is perfectly OK with this........

So before you pass judgement on Muslims,..........and there religion/laws........go have a "prayer" in front of a mirror!!!!

Your truthes are a bit one sided.

I am Christian and I will never be part nor parcel to any of these acts you proclaim as 'fact'.

'Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.'

It's not that hard to recognize right from wrong.... I only wish others would recognize that, it's much easier to love than to hate.

Seems that there is too much negativity upon the world as it is and if I can do one small thing to brighten another's path to a more positive outlook, perhaps that small gesture of kindness helped someone see that there is more to life than fear, loathing and hate.

I have personally gone well out of my way to help others...and you know what?

I have never once asked for anything in return. Period.

As your post reads, I don't appreciate your narrow-minded viewpoint of lobbing ALL Christians under the exact same label.

I guess I'm living proof that you
are wrong, sir.

And...as that old saying goes,
' if there's one, there's more.'

Have a great day.

Wind7

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I am NOT wearing a head dress. And I am also NOT going to stop saying Merry CHRISTmas.

When we visit their countries, women have to put a head dress on. But when they decide to live here, they complain when they have to take it off for a driver's license photo. So, we have to follow their laws but they don't have to follow ours?

If Muslims are so tolerant, why don't any of them shop at the Christian charity thrift store I work at?

Krish

I don't think anyone takes seriously any of the news that the Clown News Network (CNN) creates.

I used to watch that channel. Not anymore...They are expanding heavy anti-Trump....to a point, Trump will be the evil person if he was not before...It is like when you take 15 people from a Muslim Country and beat them up for nine months and return them to that country....kinda thing...

paradox404

No... Just no. Religion is not the problem. Islam is the problem.

Look at ISIS, look at countries under Sharia Law already. You are right with one thing, the Islamic "Religion" is a form of control. I use religion with Islam quite loosely as it is not a religion, nor a race. It is more of a Cult, or should I say a political Ideology.

Name me a few Christians that have Killed for god, and purely for god?

In Islam, Polygamy is encouraged, beating wives is a suggested approach. In fact the "Prophet" Muhammed married a girl when she was 6 and raped her at 9. This is something that is actually performed in middle eastern countries. In modern Christianity this is not acceptable. Perhaps, Bullethead21, you should explain how your cult is so great and how it has risen above Christianity? But I know that is already impossible for you to do since I already have knowledge of what is actually in the Koran.

Perhaps I should mention the Koran tells you to kill infidels? Like running them over with a truck?

Perhaps you should read the Koran and Hadith before attacking someone for correctly pointing out that Islam is the problem.

Krish

No... Just no. Religion is not the problem. Islam is the problem.

Actually, anything that happened after Jesus is at stake. Even with Jesus, It should be Judaism....But because of Jesus we can start a new one connected to the old which is what we have.

But since we did that, anything happens after that is a mess... that is Muslims and some new Christian groups.

The point being, we do not understand what Religion is without any connection to spiritualism. Hence all religions are fake religions on the planet.

Unfortunately each religion has bits and pieces of spiritualism...and call it a religion. So, in order to structure Islam, you need to structure the whole group...

And no one is there to do that. That is the main problem. Even in Paranormalis, no takers on Spiritualism...hence we can not go where we should.

There is no point mucking around la brea tar pit....and getting killed for it....

Last edited: