Combe Mill Ghost Hunt with Richard Felix....

mark pritchard

Hi,

We're a small group based in Oxford & Berkshire in the UK. We all work full time so this is our hobby. We usually meet once a month or so and have had some very successful meet-ups, our highlight so far being the session videoed below.

This was our Ghost Hunt at Combe Mill with Paranormal Historian Richard Felix, from the famous TV show Most Haunted. We asked him to join us for the night and enjoyed his theories & tales of both the paranormal and working on the show.

If you are interested in finding out more about us or are considering joining the group, please visit our website and youtube channel (where there are several more videos of our vigils).

http://www.oxfordshireandberkshireparanormal.co.uk

Thanks
Mark Pritchard

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Most Haunted was the original and best of the Ghost Hunting shows. The first few series were excellent and caught some great footage but then it started falling for its own hype. Dubious characters were introduced and members of the crew got involved, there were stories of setting/making things up and off screen fall outs and I would question some of the later evidence produced. I always liked Richard Felix (From Derby the same as you TF) he was enthusiastic and genuine but he loved the sound of his own voice. In your piece towards the end you guys are trying to do a silent vigil but all you can hear is his voice booming through the house.

It was a good effort. As long as you guys enjoyed it and carry on and get some/any evidence then it's all worthwhile.

TimeFlipper

Hi,

We're a small group based in Oxford & Berkshire in the UK. We all work full time so this is our hobby. We usually meet once a month or so and have had some very successful meet-ups, our highlight so far being the session videoed below.

This was our Ghost Hunt at Combe Mill with Paranormal Historian Richard Felix, from the famous TV show Most Haunted. We asked him to join us for the night and enjoyed his theories & tales of both the paranormal and working on the show.

If you are interested in finding out more about us or are considering joining the group, please visit our website and youtube channel (where there are several more videos of our vigils).

http://www.oxfordshireandberkshireparanormal.co.uk

Thanks
Mark Pritchard
I worked for a car company with the same name as yours in 1997 :)

TimeFlipper

Most Haunted was the original and best of the Ghost Hunting shows. The first few series were excellent and caught some great footage but then it started falling for its own hype. Dubious characters were introduced and members of the crew got involved, there were stories of setting/making things up and off screen fall outs and I would question some of the later evidence produced. I always liked Richard Felix (From Derby the same as you TF) he was enthusiastic and genuine but he loved the sound of his own voice. In your piece towards the end you guys are trying to do a silent vigil but all you can hear is his voice booming through the house.

It was a good effort. As long as you guys enjoyed it and carry on and get some/any evidence then it's all worthwhile.
Yo SP :D

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Welcome new member to this great forum, your schooling will
start with the reading of posting here and asking questions about
Time Travel and ET's and much more.

Professor Opmmur