Confirmed Hoax Coming from 2023

Zachary

When I asked who John Titor was, I asked that because I wanted to know how people in your timeline describe him. I knew who he was, but I knew who he was because of who he is in my timeline.

People in - your - timeline have akready seen the cratures living in plant, but no scientist has studied them.
People in - our - timeline have been starting scientific research about them in 2017.

ZeoEmeraude

Looks like you are grasping at straws there bub. And if I want to see living little plant creatures...i'll go watch Epic. Your hoax is over. I'm just sad that I missed the chat event....oh well..next time.

tomrat

hey zach
When I asked who John Titor was, I asked that because I wanted to know how people in your timeline describe him. I knew who he was, but I knew who he was because of who he is in my timeline.

People in - your - timeline have akready seen the cratures living in plant, but no scientist has studied them.
People in - our - timeline have been starting scientific research about them in 2017.

mckenna was a scientist fyi...at least in our timeline Terence McKenna - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia...and there are NO physical creatures ever described from anybody regarding this subject

how we think about titor is pretty clear...if you would read the postings on this forum...or in our online encyclopedia...or whereever you want on the internet
if you guys already had a year to analyse our wikipedia and internet you shouldnt even ask anymore...seems like you dont have clearance from your superior on that information.....X_x

as i see that your orignal postings get mixed up a lot here with direct answers on the thread it would be veryvery nice of you if you can get us/me a brief resume what are you really trying to pass on

btw....are you posting anywhere else as well?...are you in contact with more ppl or other fora?...are you the only one dedicated to our worldline?

anyway this is gonna stop tomorrow...cause i dont think fidel dies just now...at least not tomorrow...and my diversion is gonna end :(
you have way too much hickups from the beginning on...i hope you had a good time conversating...if you can call it that...you ignore a lot

a lot of ppl here could write a better flick without even researching ANYTHING
FYI....keeping up a hoax after it is debunked...i consider as a personal insult...i guess a lot of ppl feel the same way here
you can have your fun here if you take a look at the rules...New And Updated Forum Rules: July 2011 | Paranormalis

31 h remaining on my BOTDC (benefit of the doubt clock)

P.S.: i hope you guys are alright with all the earthquakes going on right now up there...where are you located?

greetings tomrat

Khaos

where the wild things are
Well its the 25th and Castro is not dead yet (unless he has died and they just haven't reported his death yet)

However 22 hours remain, so anything could happen, but I doubt it. Though I do predict that soon your topic will have a "Confirmed Hoax" tag added to it.