Confirmed Hoax Coming from 2023

Zachary

No. The so called machine elves have been discovered by people of your timeline. That man received video information of the history of the timeline that was separated from your timeline, via conscience influence.
He Also received information about the purpose to reunificate the two timelines artificially and about the radiation contamination that nuclear tests and detonations in your timeline produce, contaminating the other one.

tomrat

what happened to:
We are starting now our experiment to send information through time on the Internet.
We want you to receive proof that time travelling has been successfully achieved, even though the only way to connect our timeline with some other timeline in the past and in the future is through the Internet.
you seem to be more interested in the elfes and cyber beeings from a whole different timeline....

just to make sure you know...i still dont believe a word you are saying (what doesnt mean im not enjoying this thread!!!)...on the other hand i do hope castro wont die august 25th 2013 (sounds weird if you read it out of context:ROFLMAO:)....sounds more like you want to write a novel and you are testing your story...anyway i hope we get a share if it sells good

so back to the proof you want us to recieve?...why dont proof it right now?
greets tomrat

ZeoEmeraude

Really? Yea..you won't receive any form of "proof" from a hoaxer except more lame reasons as to why we won't get any. I'd get cracking on that proof there Zachary....your not doing very well in convincing the community that you are who you claim to be. Don't worry though...i'm not laughing at you...i'm laughing with you....

Khaos

where the wild things are
Zeo, after the chat we had with him last night in the chat event, he wont be posting here anymore, he was busted lol.

tomrat

italy has a rough time the last 50 years...come on zach be more precise

-people gonna demonstrate and start battle on the streets cause of berlusconi or his daughter he wants to put in charge?
-racist escalation regarding the soccer rumble?
-massdemonstration cause people getting fed up of not beeing able to live on the money they earn?
-the mafia freaks out and goes on a killing spree cause they f*** up pannunzi and rancadore?
-all of the above?
-none of the above?

also would be nice if you can:
-name all the 11 titor books of your timeline
-why you cant use a solar panel/battery pack/fuel cell combo to to use your computer more than 12 hours a day... if you work for the government
-since when terence mckenna discovered machine elfes living in plants (nobody ever said they live in/on the plants you got that wrong)
-ahh and still waiting for the explanation how a tsunami jumps over continents or is it using the panama channel to reach the canadian west coast ?

lets see if you can keep that up until the 25th
greets tomrat
P.S.: BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT STILL INTACT

Zachary

The tsunami hit the East Coast of Canada...I made a typo before, a mistake...
- My superior doesn't allow me to say what happened in our timeline...Only thing I can say is that it will be a very sudden and unexpected event, leading to a massive change, cultural change in Italy.
- That man wasn't the first to discover the creatures. People knew before but wasn't discussed much until the Internet became intensively used to communicate. Anyway, much of the life of that man was influenced by consciousness influence from another timeline.

tomrat

ill quote:
Also, in 2017 we have found out about some peculiar creatures that scientists do not consider exactly as aliens, but as some sort of weird creatures that live in one of our plants.
There is a minor cult of pseudoreligion that searches for creatures in plants and considers plants as intelligent beings. 65% of people consider them as psychopaths.
There is a minor cult of pseudoreligion that searches for creatures in plants and considers plants as intelligent beings. 65% of people consider them as psychopaths.

im pretty aware that he wasnt the first person discovering that
shamans/curandores or whatever you wanna call them take/took DMT for aeons...but DMT or its derivates are not only substances in one plant...he made a lot of experiments with a lot of substances from different plants (mostly mushrooms mixed with ayahuasca ) with to reach the state to communicate with those entities....so saying they live IN the plants is far out there and irritating
you should watch some lectures he did....very interesting stuff
just a tip from my side....plz explain yourself better

anyway....does your superior proof read your stuff before posting?

tomrat

ahhh i forgot another glitch you need to enlighten me

Also, in 2017 we have found out about some peculiar creatures that scientists do not consider exactly as aliens, but as some sort of weird creatures that live in one of our plants.
No. The so called machine elves have been discovered by people of your timeline.

so what is it now? we found em on our timeline or you found them in your timeline....or everybody found their own :D

P.S.:there is just no sense of having vacation in a southern country...i get bored sorry

greets tomrat

Khaos

where the wild things are
- My superior doesn't allow me to say what happened in our timeline.

<_<

Your credibility is failing, I thought you should know.

That man wasn't the first to discover the creatures. People knew before but wasn't discussed much until the Internet became intensively used to communicate. Anyway, much of the life of that man was influenced by consciousness influence from another timeline.

So you discovered the creatures officially in 2017, but they were officially documented before 2017?

Uh huh...