Computer Technology Found Documented in Ancient Texts

StarLord

Re: Computer Technology Found Documented in Ancient Texts

Grayson,

Are you referring to Eddy and his PPHC as not being given a chance?

Chip Lewis

Re: Computer Technology Found Documented in Ancient Texts

I wonder if the Ark CD's were formatted in PAL or NTSC. Where can I get them thar codecs?!

Eddy_P

While the following comments/questions have been responded to in other posts, I now deem it relevant to place the information on this thread too - so people following this thread don’t have to go searching for the older posts.
I originally did not respond here due to the obvious hostility and negativity contained in the poster’s comments.
I formally submit that there is no Ronald Pegg, and, that You, are all three personages found upon internet inspection, Edward Teller , Eddy Pengelly and Ronald Pegg. If in fact Pegg is a real person, a lettered "researcher" what university did he attend so that school records can verify that it's a real person and not your nom de plume.
Similar questions have been previously asked (and answered), such as
Is Ronald Pegg an actual person or a praseodymium of yours?
and
I suppose you are Mr. Pegg? If so, have you done new discoveries regarding this?
and
Who else worked on the project?
Quick Answer …Ronald Pegg is an actual person.
He conducted his research in Townsville, Queensland.
I do not know what school or university Ronald Pegg attended.

Link to Ronald Pegg (researcher) website: http://www.pphcstudygroup.com/ronaldpegg/index.php
(This is a supplementary site. It is a revamped version of extracts from his old website from around 2001 entitled “ronpeggdiscoveries”.)

Long answer..
No. I am not Ronald Pegg.

Ronald Pegg left the project in early 2002.

I am Eddy Pengelly (researcher) - Adelaide, South Australia.
I set up a Study Group in 2003 to specifically study his work.
My research and conclusions may be found in several Books and Reports.
Link to my (Eddy Pengelly, researcher) website: http://www.pphcstudygroup.com/eddypengelly/index.php

The Pegg Project chronology and personages
1. Ronald Pegg - Townsville, Queensland. 1996 to Mar 2002

Group Leaders
2. John Page - Melbourne, Victoria. 1998 to Nov 2001

3a. Eddy Pengelly - Adelaide, South Australia. July 1998 to Aug 2003

3b. PPHC-SG Study Group. Jul 2003 to Dec 2003

Evaluation Groups (and Internet activities)
.. Page. 2001

4. Edward Teller - Perth, Western Australia. 2002

.. Eddy Pengelly. from Feb to May 2003

5. James Burroughs - USA, from 2004

PPHC Study Group investigations
Egyptian Gods and Atlantis - 2005/2006 Eddy Pengelly

Summary Report - 2007: WBD - A New Era Begins.

2009 DOOPARts - Eddy Pengelly

Eddy_P

So which is it? Did Ronald Pegg AND (you) Eddy Pengelly make this alleged discovery OR did Ronald Pegg actually do this alone?
Ronald Pegg made many discoveries between 1996 and 2002 by himself, in Queensland.
I took over as Editor of his Booklets and webmaster of his website from late 2001.
I then became Publisher of his works.
I then set up a study and evaluation group to investigate Pegg’s claims further, but people mistakenly perceived that I knew all about his discoveries.
In order to be able to confidently speak about Pegg’s works I decided to conduct my own investigations concerning the same topics. During these investigations I confirmed many of his discoveries, but also made fascinating disclosures of my own. These I had printed as Reports and self-published them as books.

While Pegg made the initial Egyptian and Astronomical/Historical discoveries, I (Pengelly) found new discoveries concerning these and other topics between 2003 and 2007 (in South Australia).

Eddy_P

Contrary to your many claims all over the net, that "you are not out to make money" on your science fiction stories, why are you charging money?
I have previously answered a similar question, which I reproduce here:
Why are you selling your documents for money?
To many people that's a strong sign that your work is suspect. You'd help your case by not asking for any money.
There are two layers to the information being presented to the public.
1). Ronald Pegg’s original research work, claims, and conclusions.
2). PPHC Study Group’s investigations and Eddy Pengelly’s specific Reports.

a) Ronald Pegg’s original research documents (about 20) are available for free via the PPHC-SG Member Area.
b) the WBD & PPHC-SG main websites provide free access to 14 years of information, being a summary of WHAT has been found with many EXAMPLES - and most importantly, with pictures. (This is ‘part 1’ of the journey of discovery.)

All this is nearly everything we know about the what, when, why, and who in regards to Pegg’s Discoveries - and it is for free.

Then there are “my documents” as you call them.

I have spent over 12 years of part-time study on The Pegg Project®
At my own cost, I have published written Reports in relation to my investigations and subsequent discoveries.
At my own cost, I continue to service the websites and keep them active and up to date.
At my own cost, I have made copies of my Reports available as E-Book pdf files.
At my own cost, I have set up Study Rooms so people can attend and view all the evidence for themselves.

Having said all this, no one really has to read my work to know what Pegg has discovered.

BUT for those who wish to examine every verse, every word, and every picture in relation to all the ancient texts referenced and examine the evidence from the four cd-roms cited by Pegg, my work is the stepping stone. This is ‘part 2’ if comprehensive study is required.

Pegg issued a challenge…anyone with a copy of stories from ancient texts (including their Bible), can sit down in front of a computer with the 1995 Ancient Civilizations of the Mediterranean multimedia cd-rom running, and see the pictures being described in the stories by such prophets as Moses, Ezekiel and Daniel (Old Testament) plus Mark and John (New Testament).

So I took up this challenge in an attempt to debunk Pegg’s claims.
But what he said - was there, and warranted further investigation.
Continuing, I confirmed that the story of Atlantis and the account of Egyptian Gods are both derived from encounters with modern technology, culminating in the discovery that Egyptian Hieroglyphs depict that technology.
Nostradamus too, had an encounter with this technology.
Comprehensive findings regarding my investigations are reported in “my documents” while an overview and some examples are given on my websites.

‘World Breaking Discoveries’ is the official publisher.
The WBD website now presents both Pegg’s work, and examples of mine.
I was commissioned to write the summary report entitled World Breaking Discoveries - A New Era Begins which is currently only available as an E-Book pdf file.

I am a researcher and author, and as such, I have a personal website and a link via the publisher’s website.
I am doing nothing different to other authors/researchers. All my works are copyrighted.
eg.
The Graham Hancock website shows links to his personal details, his Bookshop, news desk, features, workshops and events.
The Robert Bauval website shows links to Books, Feature Articles, Links, and Photo Galleries.
Both of these people sell copies of their works.

My websites provide similar links. My on-line Bookshop sells my Reports as E-Book pdf files.

So to answer your question...
As a researcher/author, I am entitled to the usual considerations that every other researcher/author is entitled.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
WOW Eddy your back glad to see ya:) and this topic is very interesting to me, as I have seen these pics. in books and wondered just what they ment????? so if I get it wright the glifs and pics are pretty much solid proof that some one had a working computor way back then????
but we still don't know who they were, or where they came from??? or how they got hold of the computor??? or what the power source was???and while you are not saying it is proof of time travel..then the only other explain is aleins which is just as great a find as T.T. is this is so cool and so odd at the same time... I mean this is the first time I have ever heard of this research or these findings.. I need more input.. I want to hear all about your findings every bit of the story thanks for bringing this here to post

Eddy_P

How they power the computer back then still bugs me too.
It is surmized that if the technology was available to make and send a time machine, chrononauts, and a computer back in time, then it would be a relative simple matter to power an older style computer (while it is back there).

Research explains that Noah's Ark* was a computer carry and storage box (and not a boat). The computer fitted into the smaller end, while the 200 x 50 x 30 cm end contains enough space for a series of batteries that would be able to power a computer.

* Source: pp125-135, A New Understanding - Egyptian Gods and Atlantis, PPHC, 2006, Adelaide, Australia.
* www.worldbreakingdiscoveries.com.au/ebooks

Peregrini

Eddy_P;
What you propose is itself a paradox. You claim a cd rom from the 1990's was used by a TT'er to influence civilizations in the past and is the source of mythology and religion that is then recorded on the cd rom in the 1990's which is shown to persons in the past thus influencing the development of mythology and religion in the past. I don't think so. The cd rom has on it what DID happen in the past so it couldn't be the source of influence IN or OF the past. Just my thoughts on this. I could be wrong.