Confirmed-2.5 Mile Wide Comet expected September 15-28, 2015

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Both NASA and the Federal Emergency Management Agency have been preparing for a global catastrophe…

NASA has launched its ’Hypothetical Asteroid Impact Scenario’, while FEMA’s begun stockpiling on emergency supplies. Is an asteroid armageddon just around the corner?

Lyn Leahz shares about a phone call with her friend who was given inside information about a comet expected to hit the earth between September 15-28, 2015. Almost a year ago, the foreign minister of France three times publicly announced at a White House press conference a 500-day countdown to “climate chaos”, which will end on September 24, 2015. They know what is coming and have already told you – chaos will erupt on this planet in September 2015. Are you listening? Are you prepared? Watch video below:

Source:
Confirmed-2.5 Mile Wide Comet expected September 15-28, 2015 | Paranormal

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I'm not getting too excited about it. Monthly predictions for the end of the world have been happening as far back as I can remember. So far there has been a 100% failure rate for this type of prediction.

Anybody know what happened to Nibiru?

TheCreator

So let me gets this straight. She doesn't want to tell anyone what comet it is because the information online about it is wrong, so no one would believe her. But by not telling us what comet it is, no one will believe her either. In either case, no one believes her. So why not just tell us the name? It wouldn't make a difference.

Poison Pen

I would not take that source to serious if I were you. I checked the NASA Near Earth Object program and this comet is not even listed. There is an asteroid expected to come by June 16 but no where near earth.