Congressmen Shooting Will Set Off Tons of Conspiracy Theories

Krish

Can I add a big picture here?...after all, this is paranormalis?

We all live is a crazy social arena. It has serious economic and information management issues. So, we come up with many answers.

I think, there is more to it than it meets the eye...or your brain...

There are serious conspiracy going on behind the scene... that is, there are "Order" groups and there are "Chaos" groups. The Chaos groups can mismanage a weak persons brain to do all sorts of stuff. This includes everything on Politics, Economy, Media, Law enforcement and Military activities.

We do not have a clean system to prevent that...except perhaps Prayer to God for the changes....since it is beyond our capabilities...same way, it is beyond our capabilities to get Western Economy fixed even though we kinda guessed what is going on.

Thank you.

jcolanzi

We all live is a crazy social arena. It has serious economic and information management issues. So, we come up with many answers.

There are serious conspiracy going on behind the scene... that is, there are "Order" groups and there are "Chaos" groups. The Chaos groups can mismanage a weak persons brain to do all sorts of stuff. This includes everything on Politics, Economy, Media, Law enforcement and Military activities.

We do not have a clean system to prevent that...except perhaps Prayer to God for the changes....since it is beyond our capabilities...same way, it is beyond our capabilities to get Western Economy fixed even though we kinda guessed what is going on.

Thank you.

I agree. The chaos groups are dead inside and feel the need to control anyone who still has a spark of life in them.

Krish

Thank you.

I agree. The chaos groups are dead inside and feel the need to control anyone who still has a spark of life in them.

I have a contact once a while with the other side - I wanted to know, what is going on...the deep information.... That is where I got this information....and thank you.

Khaos

where the wild things are

Thank you.

Thanks for the mention ^_^

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
What is a patsy? You give the left too much credit. He was just a left wing nut job that posted death threats on social media constantly.

A patsy is someone who is setup or framed for something they didn't do.

Who do you think did it?

Hard to say. It looks like the liberals did it trying to promote their anti-gun agenda. But then it could be right wing retaliation framing the liberals for what they really are.