Connecticut Man Says Family of Aliens has Taken Over his Residence

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
WALLINGFORD, Conn. — A New Haven County resident says that a large family of “alien” creatures living on the trees of his backyard and visiting his house regularly appear to be holding a grudge against him.

The anonymous man said last Saturday that the beings also appear to be in possession of “crafts of many different sizes”.

“I kept hearing people in our cellar and went to investigate,” the man wrote on the MUFON website. “When I did, to my surprise, there were males, females, children, older male and female counterparts, which I assumed are parents of the male and females of the groups.”

The resident described the entities as “human-like people” and did not provide further physical details.

He claims that they appear to be good climbers and that they seem to be using the 50-foot-tall pine trees in his property as a way to get in and out of the flying ships. He says that they could also be wearing some sort of anti-gravity device.

And the alien problem, it seems, has propagated deeper inside the man’s home.

“They seemed to have some way of physically manipulating our windows locks and to raise up the windows without handling them,” he explained, adding that he realized the creatures exhibited a “friendly” behavior after meeting an “unusual male occupant” to whom he allegedly “spoke”.

“They talked at a very low level. Now, if I remember, their lips weren’t moving.”

But, the friendliness, he says, has come to an end.

“There are problems with the aliens,” he explains. “They seem to think I had not looked after one of the children who died according to one of the grieving aliens.”

The Wallingford local is pleading with MUFON to contact him directly as he fears he could be taken away by the purported humanoids.

No pictures or videos were presented because, the man says, the aliens “come and go quickly”.

“And besides the camera on my phone would drive them away,” he added.

In July 2014, a Philadelphia Temple University professor said that aliens are already living in our planet and that they are forcing human women to raise their hybrid babies. Three months earlier, former president Bill Clinton surprised the Jimmy Kimmel show audience when he made a comment regarding the possibility of extraterrestrial visitation.

A book written by NASA last year also suggested that aliens could have already visited Earth.

Last month, former White House Counselor for Climate Change and Energy Policy John Podesta in a tweet expressed his regrets at not securing UFO disclosure prior to stepping down from his job.

A week ago, President Obama during a Jimmy Kimmel show appearance said that “aliens exercise strict control” over humans. The President later denied any knowledge of the unproven creatures.

The post Connecticut Man Says Family of Aliens has Taken Over his Residence appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

Martian

I can understand someone not having photos or video of a single chance encounter with a UFO, but if it's something that keeps happening - in and around their home - and they fail to get footage, they simply have no credibility. There are motion activated cameras used for photographing wildlife (game cameras) which would easily and secretly prove if there were aliens.

Last edited: