Constant Reality shifts

Gustav Ivanovich

Is it possible for a person to be in an ongoing reality shift? Like facts you knew to be true your whole life change daily. Amongst other things. So can a person be stuck in a reality shift and if so, How can this person get out of it?

paradox404

I guess it would be possible for someone to go through that, unlikely though.

I guess if you found some way to ground yourself to a particular worldline you may be able to stop the traveling. Perhaps a grounding crystal may help with that?

Orpheus Rex

I guess if you found some way to ground yourself to a particular worldline you may be able to stop the traveling. Perhaps a grounding crystal may help with that?
What would the grounding crystal theoretically be doing?

paradox404

What would the grounding crystal theoretically be doing?

In theory the crystals should be of a different vibrational frequency, and as a grounding crystal it would help one to remain on the same worldline.

Doc Brown ish

You need to clear your base chakra, it is located at the base of your spine and extends from your tale bone to approximately three vertebrae up.
Black tourmaline is a good stone for this or clear quartz if you can't get any black tourmaline.
Be sure to cleanse and recharge the stone before you use it, for info on how to do this google it.
There are also some good binaural sounds to be used in conjuction, search root or base chakra on YouTube for these.
Hope this was helpful.

Lennie5

It is a perfectly natural state of affairs to move between realities all the time, it is controllable through effort of will and is the outcome of chanting in the east and so called dynapsyching in the west.
In short you can go into a reality, by exchanging conscience with the you that is already there, if you really want to go back, chances are you are already there, if that is truly what you desire.
However be careful what you wish for and bare in mind it is almost impossible to get you subconscious mind to lie .