Continuation of : How to create an artificial grid point and build a time portal

Genius

King Ivan
Last time, I explained how artificial grid points are created, and how time portals are built. For those of you who didn't really understand the first time portal, it's basically just coils of wire wrapped around 2 PVC pipes. I'm not sure if the wires should be grounded, or if they should be connected to two 5 GHZ pulse generators.

How to maintain a continuous time frame :

When using this portal to travel physically through time, danger however exists when one is trying to get back to his own present time frame. The reason it becomes extremely difficult for the individual to get back to his/her own present time frame is because the time frame within the portal shifts once every 2 to 5 minutes. In other words, if the time frame happens to shift after you have walked through the portal, you will end up getting trapped in some other time or dimension. To avoid this danger, you'll have to connect a radionics machine to the portal. When doing this, the wire which extends from the circuit should be wrapped around the portal so it creates a step-up induction thought transformer. The radionics machine should be tuned for the year and date. Do this while stroking the rubbing plate. The dials should be tuned in the exact same way. While tuning the dials and stroking the rubbing plate, concentrate on the following question : ( What are the rates which will lock onto this time portal ? ). Once you get the stick for each dials, the unit will be fully programmed.

Things to remember :

1) It usually takes anywhere from 2 to 5 days before the time portal becomes activated.

2) One can increase its effects by lining the interior of the portal with copper foil.

3) Don't under any circumstances use aluminum foil. Aluminum foil gives off toxic vibrations which can endanger your life.

4) The frequency for time travel is 7.853975 Hz c.p.s. It is this frequency which enables a person to travel physically through time and space when walking through a time portal, but only when an AC/DC field is present.

5) Time is a product of belief, belief is a product of ecktoplasm, and ecktoplasm originates from God.

6) Travelling physically through time without faith in Jesus Christ, is like walking into the snares of a gigantic mouse trap. Not only that, but Satan would roast you like a hot dog.

7) Time portals usually activate on the day of a full moon, and between the hours of 6:00 AM to 12:00 PM. All things become possible on these days !

8) In some cases due to the time fields, the time portal itself may vanish into thin air. I heard that after spending over a hundred dollars this happened to someone while approaching it.

9) Time portals constructed out of PVC pipes are known to alter past events.

10) After being transported physically through time, you must mark the spot where you appeared, because if you don't, and you wish to get back to your own present time frame, you may have a difficult time finding the portal entrance.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
When I was i college I tried to build a portal... Let's just say, it was... worse then cancer and AIDS combined...

Genius

King Ivan
What did you use to try to build the portal ? Was it the same like this one ?

Dragonchaser

Magick is the modern / slang word for what it actually is .

I prefer to call it The Craft . (Note Caps)

Soon a SG will be in position from where I stay (Southern Hemisphere) . Or Space/Time Portal - call it what you like .

Waiting in tension ..... :) :) :)

Tron1

i have watched timeflipper make fun of people on several threads, now he doesn't get one ban and i do?

Pegii

Howclose should the coils be wrapped? Like should there literally be no pipe showing or should there be gaps between each coil?