Controversial Story And Secret Knowledge Of Li Ching-Yuen Who Lived For 256 Years!

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Controversial Story And Secret Knowledge Of Li Ching-Yuen Who Lived For 256 Years!

MessageToEagle.com – The story of Li Ching-Yuen is shrouded in controversy. Although much has been written about this extraordinary and mysterious being, little is still known about his true identity and his secret knowledge that helped him to become the world’s oldest man.

Li Ching-Yuen was born at an uncertain date in Qijiang Xian, Sichuan, Qing Empire, China. According to some sources he was born in 1736, while others mention the year 1677. What makes Li Ching-Yuen so extraordinary is that his both alleged lifespans of 197 and 256 years far exceed the longest confirmed lifespan. If the story of Li Ching-Yuen could be confirmed, he would be recognized as the world’s oldest man.

Li Ching-Yuen was a person who lived in peace with nature. He spent most of his time in the mountains and he worked as herbalist. The herbs he collected and used helped him to reach an astonishing age.

Li Ching Yuen

For almost 40 years, he survived on a diet of herbs such as lingzhi, goji berry, wild ginseng, he shoo wu and gotu kola and rice wine. In 1749, at the age of 71, he joined the Chinese armies as teacher of martial arts. Based on what is known, Li Ching-Yuen was said to be a much-loved figure in his community, marrying 23 times and fathering over 200 children.

Li Ching-Yuen used herbs all his life.

Whereas Li Ching-Yuen himself claimed to have been born in 1736, Wu Chung-chieh, a professor of the Chengdu University, asserted that Li was born in 1677; according to a 1930 New York Times article, Wu discovered Imperial Chinese government records from 1827 congratulating Li on his 150th birthday, and further documents later congratulating him on his 200th birthday in 1877.In 1928, a New York Times correspondent wrote that many of the old men in Li’s neighborhood asserted that their grandfathers knew him when they were boys, and that he at that time was a grown man.

According to an intriguing story, Li Ching-Yuen was not the only extremely long-lived person in the region. One of Li Ching-Yuen’s disciples mentioned Li had once encountered an even older 500-year-old man, who taught him Qigong exercises and dietary recommendations that would help him extend his lifespan to superhuman proportions.

What secret knowledge did Li Ching-Yuen posses that helped him become so old?

It is said that on his death bed, he whispered, “I have done all that I have to do in this world”. What did he mean by that? What did he refer to?

When Li Ching-Yuen was asked what his secret was to longevity, he simply replied: “Keep a quiet heart, sit like a tortoise, walk sprightly like a pigeon and sleep like a dog.” These were the words of advice Li gave to Wu Pei-fu, the warlord, who took Li into his house to learn the secret of extremely long life.

Li maintained that inward calm and peace of mind combined with breathing techniques were the secrets to incredible longevity. Obviously, his diet would have played a large role. But its fascinating that the old living person in recorded history attributes his long life to his state of mind.
Many dismiss the possibility of such long lifespans and yet, in ancient texts, myths and legends we are frequently told about gods’ and superhumans’ incredibly long lifespans.

TnWatchdog

Dang...imagine the child support/alimony that someone who was married 23 times with 200 dependents...ouch, big time!
I wouldn't want to be around that long as everyone else you knew would be kicking off in front of your eyes and it could get kind of boring at times.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Does anyone think that it's normal for my 93 year old grandfather to be gardening, going shopping walking and doing many other things at his age ?

Yes. I thank it is normal most people are living into their 80's. 90's and even 100's now days.

I am well into my 70"s, I still work 50 to 70 hours per week every week.

Professor Opmmur

TimeFlipper

Does anyone think that it's normal for my 93 year old grandfather to be gardening, going shopping walking and doing many other things at his age ?
Ask your grandfather if he still likes the ladies, i believe longevity is also obtained from regularly producing our libido energy ;):D

TimeFlipper

Prof..You are

Yes. I thank it is normal most people are living into their 80's. 90's and even 100's now days.

I am well into my 70"s, I still work 50 to 70 hours per week every week.

Professor Opmmur
Prof...you are a legend on Paranormalis, a true gentleman and an inspiration for all of us :)