Debate Could "aliens " be watching you right now?

BlastTyrant

YES they do...and look at our Bad Governance...hence can not just come in and say HI to every one......sad...
How is that sad? Why would should we even welcome them? Why would you want to welcome abductors? That's like inviting a kidnapper in your own house. Isn't it already bad enough that they're doing whatever they want against our will? :mad:

Blame your govt for that, in some cases it is actually believed that either someone from your past, your ancestors agreed to allow being abducted and it has continued through generations. BUT there are bad races.

Huh. That's odd.

The rational part of my psyche has determined that the dentist office has simply lost my records. Of course, if that's the case they did so BEFORE my insurance was billed. I still have the same insurance company and they don't have a record of the procedure either.
Is everyone (not really) losing their teeth? At least some of you only have your teeth removed for some reason (why the interest in teeth?) others have been through much worse.

Just a example, some do help, there are many cases of ET's curing sickness or other random ailments "Fixing eyes, broken bones, diseases"

Miscellaneous

YES they do...and look at our Bad Governance...hence can not just come in and say HI to every one......sad...
How is that sad? Why would should we even welcome them? Why would you want to welcome abductors? That's like inviting a kidnapper in your own house. Isn't it already bad enough that they're doing whatever they want against our will? :mad:

Blame your govt for that, in some cases it is actually believed that either someone from your past, your ancestors agreed to allow being abducted and it has continued through generations. BUT there are bad races.

Huh. That's odd.

The rational part of my psyche has determined that the dentist office has simply lost my records. Of course, if that's the case they did so BEFORE my insurance was billed. I still have the same insurance company and they don't have a record of the procedure either.
Is everyone (not really) losing their teeth? At least some of you only have your teeth removed for some reason (why the interest in teeth?) others have been through much worse.

Just a example, some do help, there are many cases of ET's curing sickness or other random ailments "Fixing eyes, broken bones, diseases"
ETs aren't supposed to intervene in the chains of life. They're not miracle workers. Oyherwise, I'm pretty sure our 'guardian angels' will come swooping down from god-knows-where and start healing a bunch of people. Yeah—no. All I could think about that statement is perhaps they want something from you in the future or whatever. No one's going to do charity work unless there's something beneficial from it. Damn right I'm still bitter.

Last edited:

Krish

How is that sad?

Perhaps too many imbeciles everywhere...that is SAD.

Why would should we even welcome them?

Who are we? view one we...

Why would you want to welcome abductors?

There are abductors as in with Humans...what a fake story...that part is Sad too...

That's like inviting a kidnapper in your own house. Isn't it already bad enough that they're doing whatever they want against our will?

Nor such thing from Aliens...they were once our ancestors...like Ramayana....In western society we hate our parents...may be that is what the thinking is...

A small item for Paranormalis:

When a person is born in to a family...they have already talked to that parent in spirit form before the parent become the parent...in the future....

Last edited:

tymeonadime

I honestly believe that some ETs have twisted agendas that will sometimes involve fixing one or more issues, and causing others, just to observe the reactions.

I have a family friend that's has supposedly been " trained " as a hypnotist. I am going to allow her to attempt to recover any possibly hidden memories. I plan on video taping the session, and have written out some bulett points for her to follow. I am nervous, but I have been experiencing odd things in my life, and am beginning to believe my " dreams" of an improved ghost box, aren't about a ghost box at all........

Yesterday evening, my wife, who is an open minded individual, buy who does NOT believe in alien life, asked me questions about my experience. I thought it odd, seeing as how I had just posted that here, and NO she didn't have access to this page to read my post. She even asked two questions that were detailed enough to scare the fuck out of me.... She knew about things that I haven't told anyone ever. Now today, she doesn't really remember that conversation, but she can remember bits and pieces of part of it.

I live in a very secluded area with my nearest neighbor being nearly two miles away. That being said I have noticed TWO new vehicles parked on the road a couple hundred yards from my house. One was a near brand new Navigator with blacked out windows, and no visible markings except for the almost obvious lights in the back of the grill. The other, was an old Plymouth Rampage. Again, blacked out windows, but plainly obvious as a self tint job. I was too much of a.....let's say kitty cat , to approach the Navigator, but do have a couple pics and a little bit of terrible surveillance tape. I did try to talk to the driver of the Rampage, but wasn't able to do so. I actually touched the tail gate of the Rampage and felt the cold steel, as I started to the drivers door the vehicle simply sped away. No starter noise, no engine noise, no fumes from the exhaust. It is possible that it was an electric conversion, but the bed was empty, so where would the batteries be?????????

Now, ONE odd vehicle is a coincidence. But two in the same 24 hour period, that were parked within 20 feet of each other. I called the local fuzz, but they claim to have no knowledge of any investigation that would lead to someone watching me....

Starting to get a little MORE than nervous.

tymeonadime

I had thought about posting the surveillance video however, it only shows a blurry SUV with no markings. To post that would not prove anything, or show anyone anything. That's what is driving me so damn crazy. I know this to be real, beyond a shadow of a doubt, but nobody will listen and take me seriously. The local cops now think I am a paranoid nut job, and my wife thinks I am full of sh1t. Yes, she saw the sub and the Rampage, but ......" cars on a road does not a strange occurrence make.."
I feel like I have ruined my personal reputation, but don't honestly care. I have nobody to talk to about what's happening, well, nobody that believes me.
My two horses are spooked, so much so that I had to get my wife to lead them to the barn, because they won't come near, or follow me. My oldest dog has jever growled at me ...til just a few minutes ago. My wife and I were talking, and my little dog just walks up looks me in the face and growls this awful growl that was a noise like nothing I have ever heard before, not do I hope to hear it again....

Krish

One of the worst things you can do is self destruct, our minds and thoughts can be our worst enemy. Don't let it consume you and control your life.

Thanks you. Once my (real Spiritual) Eyes opened up...basically, I got a college degree....I know, who I am...so, no such thing....

tymeonadime

I just simply wish I had never said anything to anyone about any of this. As soon as I joined this board and started discussing things, seems things have gotten SO much worse.

I was having dreams related to a device I ( mistakenly?) called an improved spirit box. However now my dreams are much darker and ttruly spirit shaking.

Last night I dreamt that I was in my old car, on that screwed up road again. I wasn't restraining the experience, because my wrist was messed up in my dream and it is a more recent injury. I was driving, and then the blue light seemed to start from in my back seat directly behind me. It git so bright that I had to stop the car As it for brighter, it began to make a noise. I can't describe this noise, other than rolling a ball bearing on a sheet of metal It kept getting brighter and louder til I was on my knees with my hands pressed over my ears and my eyes squinched shut. I could still see the light and hear that sound, it got so bad I could feel blood draining from my ears and my skin was hot, like a sun burn. I was woke up before I dreamt any further. I was awoken by my wife having a bad dream and kicking me in her sleep.

This is wielding me the heck out

Miscellaneous

Who are we? view one we
Us. The people. That 'we.'

There are abductors as in with Humans...what a fake story...that part is sad too
How can you not believe that ETs DON'T abduct humans? Have you been living under a rock? Human abduction and ET abduction are two very different things.

Nor such thing from Aliens...they were once our ancestors...like Ramayana...
Stop living in the past as if those same ancestors (are we talking about specific individuals? Cuz I'm pretty sure they ain't living anymore) would give a damn. The past is different than the present or the future.

tymeonadime

I started this thread, with the intention of learning the views of the individuals here regarding thee presence of beings other than us.

I was not wanting to get people here telling me that I am ignorant or mentally ill, simply because I have experienced the things that I have.

Yes, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, fine, BUT DO NOTcall me ignorant. Do Not make fun of people that do believe. IMHO to believe that we humans are the only sentient beings in this universe, well that is simply narrow minded. Most people REUFUSE to believe because they are flat afraid of what they don't understand.........

Not wanting to start a flame war, and if this thread takes a turn to that direction, I will ask the admins to delete it. There are plenty of threads here, and everywhere, where people have a terrible attitude towards other people's beliefs.