Debate Could "aliens " be watching you right now?

Miscellaneous

I started this thread, with the intention of learning the views of the individuals here regarding thee presence of beings other than us.

I was not wanting to get people here telling me that I am ignorant or mentally ill, simply because I have experienced the things that I have.

Yes, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, fine, BUT DO NOTcall me ignorant. Do Not make fun of people that do believe. IMHO to believe that we humans are the only sentient beings in this universe, well that is simply narrow minded. Most people REUFUSE to believe because they are flat afraid of what they don't understand.........

Not wanting to start a flame war, and if this thread takes a turn to that direction, I will ask the admins to delete it. There are plenty of threads here, and everywhere, where people have a terrible attitude towards other people's beliefs.
Oops. Do I sound like I'm being agressive? I did (almost?) rant but I just can't believe that Krish does not believe that ETs abduct people (I mean he's open-minded so I figured he believes in it. This is a paranornal forum after all).

Edit: Are you talking about me?

Miscellaneous

One of the worst things you can do is self destruct, our minds and thoughts can be our worst enemy. Don't let it consume you and control your life.

Thanks you. Once my (real Spiritual) Eyes opened up...basically, I got a college degree....I know, who I am...so, no such thing....
I fail to see how getting a college degree have anything to do with 'opened eyes' :confused:

Krish

Who are we? view one we
Us. The people. That 'we.'

There are abductors as in with Humans...what a fake story...that part is sad too
How can you not believe that ETs DON'T abduct humans? Have you been living under a rock? Human abduction and ET abduction are two very different things.

Nor such thing from Aliens...they were once our ancestors...like Ramayana...
Stop living in the past as if those same ancestors (are we talking about specific individuals? Cuz I'm pretty sure they ain't living anymore) would give a damn. The past is different than the present or the future.

We ETs do NOT...thanks...Humans are the ones that do that...super violence you know...

We do not live in the past...we are here...Thanks...

Miscellaneous

We ETs do NOT...thanks...Humans are the ones that do that...super violence you know...

Right. Talking to yourself like you're multiple individuals and not one—and speaking about it in 3rd person point of view. :cautious: Are you trying to be enigmatic? Because I still fail to see your point.

It happens...
o_0

Krish

Right. Talking to yourself like you're multiple individuals and not one—and speaking about it in 3rd person point of view. :cautious: Are you trying to be enigmatic? Because I still fail to see your point.

It happens...
o_0

It explains...you are in paranormalis and yet do not want to join in...thank you...

not a problem...in first person...who cares about WE on Earth...no one...perhaps...just talk like everyone on this planet with no connect the dots issue...It happens...enjoy your show and all the talk....

I knew it was coming...just wonderful...I follow Albert Einstein...even today...

tymeonadime

I started this thread, with the intention of learning the views of the individuals here regarding thee presence of beings other than us.

I was not wanting to get people here telling me that I am ignorant or mentally ill, simply because I have experienced the things that I have.

Yes, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, fine, BUT DO NOTcall me ignorant. Do Not make fun of people that do believe. IMHO to believe that we humans are the only sentient beings in this universe, well that is simply narrow minded. Most people REUFUSE to believe because they are flat afraid of what they don't understand.........

Not wanting to start a flame war, and if this thread takes a turn to that direction, I will ask the admins to delete it. There are plenty of threads here, and everywhere, where people have a terrible attitude towards other people's beliefs.
Oops. Do I sound like I'm being agressive? I did (almost?) rant but I just can't believe that Krish does not believe that ETs abduct people (I mean he's open-minded so I figured he believes in it. This is a paranornal forum after all).

Edit: Are you talking about me?

NOT EVEN IN THE LEAST POSSIBLE WAY WAS I TALKING ABOUT YOU.

Krish

So, KRISH you are now changing from saying that ETs do not exist to saying that YOU yourself are an ET????.....

(shakes head and drops microphone)

I have never said ETs did not exist...for I could be one...and by the way...Tesla is my serious relative in time scale....and you are quoting him...it is amazing...

There are a lot of people from Ramayana civilization that are here...unfortunately, we are not allowed to hold on to the technology...that is against the Heavenly Laws...and Tesla is one of them...after all, we are relatives over time...thank you.

...and some of us do not understand Life is eternal..but not necessarily in the same groupings.......note...you are one too...but some of them just moved in to Human level...and they too can live like Humans rest of their lives unless they do not like to be Human.

Thoughts you may want to know...your asked for it...