Debate Could "aliens " be watching you right now?

tymeonadime

I did ask for it. It appears that English may, perhaps, not be your primary language. It's probable that I have misread most of what you have posted here. If so I apologize.

I have always been interested, ney, mildly obsessed with Tesla's work. I personally believe he ewas born 100 years early. Could you imagine where we would be if Tesla were here today? IMHO he was seriously close to finding a way to communicate with other dimensions or beings.

@Krish please elaborate your postings. I have terrible signal and limited bandwidth so please no videos. Sorry.

Krish

@tymeonadime

First of all English is NOT my primary language...for a long time....last two were Italian and French....

Tesla- You are correct. Without him, we would be running DC current a lot and reduce our technology growth. He moved up in Life development by about 50,000 years. That is all I can say.

All you need to know, is when you do great things for the Planet Earth...you move up in the daisy chain...

I will be back in 500 years...He will be about that time for next generation support.....you should be glad about it.

Krish

Krish, I didn't remember you speak French! French is my first language.

Bonjour! :)

I am sorry Master Num7...

The language I was talking was in my last rebirth...(French one) I even got a Nobel Prize and some of my relatives are still there....because I am an Avatar...I can say that but not TOO much. After all, we are paranarmalis here...can talk.

Thank you.

Je suis désolé Maître Num7 ...

La langue dont je parlais était dans ma dernière renaissance ... J'ai reçu un prix Nobel et certains de mes parents sont toujours là ... parce que je suis un Avatar ... Je peux le dire mais pas TOO beaucoup. Après tout, nous sommes paranarmalis ici ... peut parler.

Je vous remercie.

tymeonadime

The dark colored SUV I spottedthe other day, has been explained. Plainly.

My wife and I were getting ready to head to town for something, the sherrif pulled in our drive way and cut us off. He then proceeded to direct us back towards our house. Mere seconds later a black helicopter with no numbers visible from the right side landed in my damn field. A minute later four Humvees came barrelling in with camo covered guys towing ATVs. They jumped on and in their ATVs and utvs and sped up the hill directly in front of our house. Fifteen minutes later they came out with four guys handcuffed chained and, believe itor don't, one had a black sacknover his face. They loaded everyone into the local PDs cars, except dude in the hood, they put him in the chopper and chained his cuffs to the floor. They then took off and the remainder all sped away quickly.

When I tried to approach the sheriff, he simply shook his head side to side and pointed at the house. When they cam back from the hill, they also had several blue barrels and some duffel bags on the racks that they didn't have when goin in.

One question, semi answered anyway. Now if only I could figure that Rampage out .......

Miscellaneous

So, KRISH you are now changing from saying that ETs do not exist to saying that YOU yourself are an ET????.....

(shakes head and drops microphone)

I have never said ETs did not exist...for I could be one...and by the way...Tesla is my serious relative in time scale....and you are quoting him...it is amazing...

There are a lot of people from Ramayana civilization that are here...unfortunately, we are not allowed to hold on to the technology...that is against the Heavenly Laws...and Tesla is one of them...after all, we are relatives over time...thank you.

...and some of us do not understand Life is eternal..but not necessarily in the same groupings.......note...you are one too...but some of them just moved in to Human level...and they too can live like Humans rest of their lives unless they do not like to be Human.

Thoughts you may want to know...your asked for it...
Ramayana is a Sanskrit epic. Not a civilization.
NubpEs4.jpg

Krish

Sorry I didn't know that you connect the Ramayana epic to Rama civilization

Understood. It is like talking about Santa Clause which is a story but saying that there was NO Jesus Christ who also belong to Judaism - kinda thing. Or that Buddha is a Hindu and therefore Buddhism is not another religion...kinda thing...It happens to too many Lawyers...enjoy the show...

And remember, this is Planet Earth, that goes back millions of years....we can at this time connect to Rama Civilization as our primary ancestry which had all races connected. This is paranormalis...we can go further back...There may be other civilizations such as Greys visiting Earth, some million years ago or that we could have visitors from mars, some two billion years ago as seen by Remote Viewers.

Talk about Remote Viewing, there are lots of data and books. We can extrapolate and use your mindfulness to interconnect what makes sense in this time frame.

Sorry for an explanation - Remote Viewing says that their was an advanced civilization some 70,000 years ago that dies. They pointing that to :

"The Toba supereruption was a supervolcanic eruption that occurred about 75,000 years ago at the site of present-day Lake Toba (Sumatra, Indonesia). It is one of the Earth's largest known eruptions."

They missed 30,000 years from that...from human manipulation...because they could not connect properly to Akashic Records but you can via Meditation...anyway...

Thanks...

Last edited:

tymeonadime

Just got back from my own little investigative mission. First, I took one if our quads up the hill and followed the tracks from yesterday's incident. I found where the tracks went off of my land and stopped in an area of a National Forest. That explains the National Guards responding to the situation. I poked around and walked around for a while and found a few black plastic drums that have been slashed and kicked in as well as five old car batteries, and what seems to be remains of burned Pseudoephedrine boxes. So most likely a meth lab. I called my buddy in the court house and asked, and yes, meth lab, AND it seems that all involved were part of the National Guard Armory an hour or so from my land. The guy in the hood was an MP that had been dropped off the day I saw the suv to gather Intel. They hid his face for reasons of " National Security " .........

Yeah...Whatever..... Now if I could find that damn Rampage. There is one Plymouth Rampage registered in my County, and O found out that it's been in a garage for six years collecting dust, as the owner can't afford to repair the problematic engine....