Debate Could "aliens " be watching you right now?

tymeonadime

Let me clarify the part where I said I called a buddy in the courrt house....He is in charge of processing the arrest warrants issued and served in his county. He believes me that I am going through some odd shit, and he has agreed to help where he can, without giving names or other information.

BlastTyrant

Just got back from my own little investigative mission. First, I took one if our quads up the hill and followed the tracks from yesterday's incident. I found where the tracks went off of my land and stopped in an area of a National Forest. That explains the National Guards responding to the situation. I poked around and walked around for a while and found a few black plastic drums that have been slashed and kicked in as well as five old car batteries, and what seems to be remains of burned Pseudoephedrine boxes. So most likely a meth lab. I called my buddy in the court house and asked, and yes, meth lab, AND it seems that all involved were part of the National Guard Armory an hour or so from my land. The guy in the hood was an MP that had been dropped off the day I saw the suv to gather Intel. They hid his face for reasons of " National Security " .........

Yeah...Whatever..... Now if I could find that damn Rampage. There is one Plymouth Rampage registered in my County, and O found out that it's been in a garage for six years collecting dust, as the owner can't afford to repair the problematic engine....

You should be getting as many photos as you can of this stuff as well, i have learned to keep a small digital camera with me at all times, i made sure it had a quick start and quick shutter speed so if i need to take a quick photo it will do it. Having a little evidence to as what is going on with you can be the leverage you need sometimes.

tymeonadime

True. I just wish I would have gotten a pic of that Rampage...if for no other reason than it was a beautiful restoration of an otherwise ugly car.

EmergeE

In my experience, I have been contacted about once every 3-ish months for the last 3 years now by an alien intelligence. They are definitely observing me. And they let me know they are. I have no mental disorder, maybe just my anxiety disorder (unrelated), but this is not my imagination. I can actually prove they are contacting me because I can communicate with them and they can communicate back and make their presence known in a physical way. There isn't much left in life stranger than alien intelligence. It's fascinating, but at the same time the unknown, albeit while they seem benevolent and patient with me, can be scary.

I'm mainly afraid of leaving my body by raising my vibration to see them in their dimension. Which is what it appears is necessary to take things to the next level.

They definitely can and do "probe" my mind every couple of months.

Idk if anyone else has had this experience and could explain their intentions so I can make some good decisions.

I know I sound crazy, but I guess this is the place to talk about aliens.

Last edited:

Krish

Idk if anyone else has had this experience and could explain their intentions so I can make some good decisions.

Can you tell us who they are...that is how they look like? ...and any more details...thanks...

EmergeE

Can you tell us who they are...that is how they look like? ...and any more details...thanks...

I wrote this a day after we last talked but I was too cautious at the time to want to disseminate it on the internet:

I communicate with them telepathically. I'm not sure if they themselves have a physical form yet. To make their presence known they will do two things simultaneously: they energetically communicate without words, but with feelings, telepathically, which is faster to understand concept-wise than clumsy symbolic letters or sounds, obviously, and at the same time they will also vibrate things during the encounter to strengthen our oneness and for me to recognize their presence; I have some pipes in my room where these things usually start, and on a normal day these pipes carry hot water and make normal noises, they never get too loud or do anything too strange. During an encounter I focus my mind on the pipes and on their presence and the pipes not only make the most incredible noises, more extraordinary than a 20 piece drum-kit, which is entertaining, funny, and scary to a certain extent, but then there is a vibration in one main pipe that starts to vibrate so fast that if anyone heard it, there would be no explanation, and at pretty much any time if I lay down to meditate, I can essentially call on the aliens and communicate telepathically with them at will through this vehicle which I believe they've set up in my house due to my peaceful mastery of oneness meditations so they can communicate with me. I think my energy is recognizable to them like thought patterns would be recognizable on an EKG machine during a scan while one meditates. This is a sort of private matter, but I would like to know if I should contact them in their dimension. I'm afraid to take that next step. I don't know what I would learn or experience.

Just three days ago they stopped communicating with me and I believe they won't be coming back, not for a long time. This advanced intelligence has comforted me through the hardest time I have ever had in my life in dealing with my anxiety disorder and has been of immense help to me as a person. After three years I am starting to finally recover from my unrelated anxiety, but I think they removed the equipment three days ago because they can sense my recovery mentally, physically, and emotionally.

Last edited:

Miscellaneous

I wrote this a day after we last talked but I was too cautious at the time to want to disseminate it on this internet:

I communicate with them telepathically. I'm not sure if they themselves have a physical form yet. To make their presence known they will do two things simultaneously: they energetically communicate without words, but with feelings, telepathically, which is faster to understand concept-wise than clumsy symbolic letters or sounds, obviously, and at the same time they will also vibrate things during the encounter to strengthen our oneness and for me to recognize their presence; I have some pipes in my room where these things usually start, and on a normal day these pipes carry hot water and make normal noises, they never get too loud or do anything too strange. During an encounter I focus my mind on the pipes and on their presence and the pipes not only make the most incredible noises, more extraordinary than a 20 piece drum-kit, which is entertaining, funny, and scary to a certain extent, but then there is a vibration in one main pipe that starts to vibrate so fast that if anyone heard it, there would be no explanation, and at pretty much any time if I lay down to meditate, I can essentially call on the aliens and communicate telepathically with them at will through this vehicle which I believe they've set up in my house due to my peaceful mastery of oneness meditations so they can communicate with me. I think my energy is recognizable to them like thought patterns would be recognizable on an EKG machine during a scan while one meditates. This is a sort of private matter, but I would like to know if I should contact them in their dimension. I'm afraid to take that next step. I don't know what I would learn or experience.

Just three days ago they stopped communicating with me and I believe they won't be coming back, not for a long time. This advanced intelligence has comforted me through the hardest time I have ever had in my life in dealing with my anxiety disorder and has been of immense help to me as a person. After three years I am starting to finally recover from my unrelated anxiety, but I think they removed the equipment three days ago because they can sense my recovery mentally, physically, and emotionally.
So you have help from benevolent aliens? Lucky. Since last year, near the end of December I've been also been under watch by a lot of frequencies. What I do, say, think etc depends on how these frequencies changes. It's because I've been causing some trouble for a long time. I've become awfully nihilistic and have attacked my GA (guardian angel) many times (not sure if those were successful tho or if those even worked). I think it was only when that I repeatedly tried to attack it that I've been kept under watch by benevolent aliens??? Who knows if it's benevolent?? Other than that I also have a load with me such as being aware and cautious with malevolent ETs/ beings that are also keeping watch of me and had been successful of making my life hell than it already was long before I found out and I won't be surprised if they were doing that since I was a kid, heck maybe since the dawn of time they've been screwing with people other than me and we don't know it except a few people who are aware but can't seem to stop spiralling down anyway as low vibrations is really bad from being too negative or being in a negative environment for too long as they most certainly can screw around with you. I am also suffering from severe anxiety and ever since I was young I was in-tuned with energy (emotions are energy) and my life is a wreck so a spiral of emotions hurts and radiates off of me like I'm an oven. I still do but I'm numb. Whatever. I don't wanna go into too much detail. It's complicated and I don't wanna dwell on it again.

Last edited:

Krish

I wrote this a day after we last talked but I was too cautious at the time to want to disseminate it on this internet:

Sounds really good. Can you tell us stuff in a separate NEW post, what you have learned? Thanks.

EmergeE

So you have help from benevolent aliens? Lucky. Since last year, near the end of December I've been also been under watch by a lot of frequencies. What I do, say, think etc depends on how these frequencies changes. It's because I've been causing some trouble for a long time. I've become awfully nihilistic and have attacked my GA (guardian angel) many times (not sure if those were successful tho or if those even worked). I think it was only when that I repeatedly tried to attack it that I've been kept under watch by benevolent aliens??? Who knows if it's benevolent?? Other than that I also have a load with me such as being aware and cautious with malevolent ETs/ beings that are also keeping watch of me and had been successful of making my life hell than it already was long before I found out and I won't be surprised if they were doing that since I was a kid, heck maybe since the dawn of time they've been screwing with people other than me and we don't know it except a few people who are aware but can't seem to stop spiralling down anyway as low vibrations is really bad from being too negative or being in a negative environment for too long as they most certainly can screw around with you. I am also suffering from severe anxiety and ever since I was young I was in-tuned with energy (emotions are energy) and my life is a wreck so a spiral of emotions hurts and radiates off of me like I'm an oven. I still do but I'm numb. Whatever. I don't wanna go into too much detail. It's complicated and I don't wanna dwell on it again.

There are certain realities where mental illnesses don't exist:

One piece of advice, don't beat yourself up for being anxious like I did. Anxiety is the result of worrying. If you could learn not to worry you'd get better over night, but that's not practical, or probably physically possible unless you're "the Jesus of anxiety recovery" lol. So don't worry. Suffer through the illness, focus on positivity and on calmness, and get better slowly over time, but, please, don't think you should feel guilty just for feeling guilty or for worrying. You're probably a very empathetic and sensitive person, like I am, to the evils that can be in this world, and so you choose, even if it's subconsciously, to worry. Whether you're aware of it or not you worry if you have anxiety. But try not to worry or doubt yourself or others. Tell yourself every day "I am an amazing person" if it helps; reprogram your subconscious mind with positive affirmations if you'd like.

The secret is: everyone is really the same. While there are differences superficially among us they are only superficial differences in truth. Everyone, every person, every being that has ever existed, deep down, is the same. And when we forget this that's when we have problems. No one is better than another, there is no spirit that can be anything other than the Original Spirit or leading us to towards it. And when you finally find this out I hope it brings you to greater awareness of your sensitive nature being one in the same with the divine purpose of where we're all headed, not in time and space, but in the spirit going towards peace and a full recovery (and being in flow with the universe).

I hope you get better soon, Miscellaneous. All positive vibes your way.

-EmergeE

Last edited: